LOBSTAH QUEST Part 8 : JL/JT Experience - The End of Our Quest

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The final two days of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels began with a psychedelic trip to the northern most off-road park in the lower 48 and that would be, the Rocky Mountain Terrain Park near Carthage, Maine. In addition to the moderate trails working their way up into the hills, the park also features a tire obstacle, jumps, mud pit and cars you can drive on. However, the owners of the place and their groovy compound is worth the visit alone. Our final wheeling destination was to a high overlook near the sea port town of Camden and it is known as, Mount Pleasant. The wheeling to get there was beautiful and a lot of fun and on a clear day, you can see all across the Penobscot Bay. We hope you enjoy the video and had fun watching the entire series.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

PIG

Synergy Representative
Supporter
If Synergy ever moves to the northeast, you know where Dave is at!! Hahaha. That place was so great/weird/wild? Awesome video to end and epic trip!

YUP!!!! Need to open a satellite office in Maine!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I must say you and Cindy make the best wheeling videos! Love the out takes after the “credits” too.

Thank you. We're flattered that you'd say as much :)

If Synergy ever moves to the northeast, you know where Dave is at!! Hahaha. That place was so great/weird/wild? Awesome video to end and epic trip!

LOL - that place was straight out of the Twilight Zone. Loved it :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: Somehow, I think you're being serious about this :crazyeyes:

JTCO

Meme King
The final two days of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels began with a psychedelic trip to the northern most off-road park in the lower 48 and that would be, the Rocky Mountain Terrain Park near Carthage, Maine. In addition to the moderate trails working their way up into the hills, the park also features a tire obstacle, jumps, mud pit and cars you can drive on. However, the owners of the place and their groovy compound is worth the visit alone. Our final wheeling destination was to a high overlook near the sea port town of Camden and it is known as, Mount Pleasant. The wheeling to get there was beautiful and a lot of fun and on a clear day, you can see all across the Penobscot Bay. We hope you enjoy the video and had fun watching the entire series.

Great video ending for the series. Looks like a blast.

You have a great attitude during the adventure. No fucks given. Life is short. Enjoy!

JIMBOX

:D Great, as usual--

I've spent quite a bit of time in CONNECTICUT(MYSTIC-USN SUB BASE)--BUT NEVER BEEN TO MAINE--

THANX

:thumb: JIMBO

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:D Great, as usual--

I've spent quite a bit of time in CONNECTICUT(MYSTIC-USN SUB BASE)--BUT NEVER BEEN TO MAINE--

THANX

:thumb: JIMBO

Glad you enjoyed it. Fun wheeling for sure but I'd take my wide open Nevada any day of the week.

Joebac

Glad you enjoyed it. Fun wheeling for sure but I'd take my wide open Nevada any day of the week.

I'm with you, its a hard transition to make, moving from the west coast to the east I feel penned in all the time. Give me the wide open spaces any day.

Where did your rear bumper come from? The sig. says Evo Gladiator rear bumper, but I can't find it on their site. Do they make one for the JLs?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm with you, its a hard transition to make, moving from the west coast to the east I feel penned in all the time. Give me the wide open spaces any day.

Where did your rear bumper come from? The sig. says Evo Gladiator rear bumper, but I can't find it on their site. Do they make one for the JLs?

It's EVO and they do not make it for the JL, only the JT.