Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOBSTAH QUEST Part 8 : JL/JT Experience - The End of Our Quest

LOBSTAH QUEST Part 8 : JL/JT Experience - The End of Our Quest

The final two days of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels began with a psychedelic trip to the northern most off-road park in the lower 48 and that would be, the Rocky Mountain Terrain Park near Carthage, Maine. In addition to the moderate trails working their way up into the hills, the park also features a tire obstacle, jumps, mud pit and cars you can drive on. However, the owners of the place and their groovy compound is worth the visit alone. Our final wheeling destination was to a high overlook near the sea port town of Camden and it is known as, Mount Pleasant. The wheeling to get there was beautiful and a lot of fun and on a clear day, you can see all across the Penobscot Bay. We hope you enjoy the video and had fun watching the entire series.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

I must say you and Cindy make the best wheeling videos! Love the out takes after the “credits” too.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

If Synergy ever moves to the northeast, you know where Dave is at!! Hahaha. That place was so great/weird/wild? Awesome video to end and epic trip!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Bsimon187 View Post
    If Synergy ever moves to the northeast, you know where Dave is at!! Hahaha. That place was so great/weird/wild? Awesome video to end and epic trip!
    YUP!!!! Need to open a satellite office in Maine!

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbydude View Post
    I must say you and Cindy make the best wheeling videos! Love the out takes after the “credits” too.
    Thank you. We're flattered that you'd say as much

Quote Originally Posted by Bsimon187 View Post
    LOL - that place was straight out of the Twilight Zone. Loved it

Quote Originally Posted by PIG View Post
    Somehow, I think you're being serious about this

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    The final two days of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels began with a psychedelic trip to the northern most off-road park in the lower 48 and that would be, the Rocky Mountain Terrain Park near Carthage, Maine. In addition to the moderate trails working their way up into the hills, the park also features a tire obstacle, jumps, mud pit and cars you can drive on. However, the owners of the place and their groovy compound is worth the visit alone. Our final wheeling destination was to a high overlook near the sea port town of Camden and it is known as, Mount Pleasant. The wheeling to get there was beautiful and a lot of fun and on a clear day, you can see all across the Penobscot Bay. We hope you enjoy the video and had fun watching the entire series.
    Great video ending for the series. Looks like a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by PIG View Post
    You have a great attitude during the adventure. No fucks given. Life is short. Enjoy!
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    Great video ending for the series. Looks like a blast.
    Glad you enjoyed it. Maybe not as epic in terms of wheeling but a crazy good time none the less

Great video Eddie! The end had me dying

Great video!

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37’s
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40’s
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Knows a Thing or Two CanadaJeep's Avatar
    Once again, Great video
    SCOTT *lllllll*
    2018 STING GRAY JL SPORT
    2" AEV spacer lift and 35 x 12.5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast