Gained 3.5” on a 2” lift???

Polaris Pro

If you look online you can buy the mopar control arms from their 2.5" lift. Mine were $65 shipped new. Gives you a bit of extra length but no hassle for setup and maintenance. My Sahara's caster is a 4.7 on the rack and was at 4.5 from the factory before I put a 2" spacer lift on. I'd run these before brackets, $60 aint gonna kill ya.

Are they adjustable? Trying to find them online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
The one's from the 2" Mopar lift are not adjustable. I think I heard they are about 0.25" longer than stock.

Rancho Shocks

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
Call
1-800-325-8886 and wait for the suspension prompt.
They should be able to get one out to you :)

I’m very pleased with it. My only issue is I busted the adjuster knob on the shock. Everywhere I look is out of stock #RS8628 [emoji20]

ReneXXC

Call
1-800-325-8886 and wait for the suspension prompt.
They should be able to get one out to you :)

I have a question regarding the Rancho 2” lift and drop brackets for stock control arms. Are the drop brackets designed to bring the caster back to factory?

Last edited:

Rancho Shocks

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
Yes.
Depending on your height, one of the 3 holes will be where you set the arm.
The JL likes around 6ISH on the caster
From our install PDF

I have a question regarding the Rancho 2” lift and drop brackets for stock control arms. Are the drop brackets designed to bring the caster back to factory?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 1.45.49 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 1.45.49 PM.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 112

ReneXXC

Yes.
Depending on your height, one of the 3 holes will be where you set the arm.
The JL likes around 6ISH on the caster
From our install PDF

Thanks. I’m currently on the top hole. Would moving down increase or decrease caster? I ask because I’m currently at 7.6 degrees of caster using the top hole [emoji15]

Rancho Shocks

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
Might want to drop it one. See how that feels :)

Thanks. I’m currently on the top hole. Would moving down increase or decrease caster? I ask because I’m currently at 7.6 degrees of caster using the top hole [emoji15]

Cbacon

You said you used jack stands. How high do your jack stands go? Looking at doing my lift with jack stands. They say use tall jack stands so you can drop the axle with floor jack to get springs out. Thanks,
Corey

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

ReneXXC

You said you used jack stands. How high do your jack stands go? Looking at doing my lift with jack stands. They say use tall jack stands so you can drop the axle with floor jack to get springs out. Thanks,
Corey

I used 6ton stands

Corey

I bought the 6 ton ones from harbor freight for this reason, to place them under the frame rails and get the Jeep high enough to get the axle to drop as far as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app