LOBSTAH QUEST Part 7 : JL/JT Experience - Beat Up in Bethel Maine

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With the exception of the one road day we had that took us up to the top of Mount Washington, pretty much everyday of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels, proved to be more of a challenge than the day before. Day 5 would be no exception to the rule. As we would come to find, the owners of the historic Sudbury Inn, our home in Bethel, Maine, were also owners of private property nearby and it contained some of the best wheeling in all of New England. It would be here that we really got to put our Jeep JT Gladiators, JL Wranglers and WARN winches to the test. It would also be where Cindy and I would do our very first body damage, most in our group would at least take out a tail light and Synergy... well, you'll just have to see for yourself.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

JTCO

Meme King
Probably my favorite video in the series so far. You guys captured some awesome shots! Lol at BBG.

Nice climb at 26:13 :thumb:

Bsimon187

Awesome video Eddie and Cindy!! That was an awesome day on the trails. So many taillights!! I think 7 or 8 was the final count. I was glad we finally got a chance to hear that Hellcat sing on that hill climb. lucky for us he had crappy tires and had to give it some hell.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Probably my favorite video in the series so far. You guys captured some awesome shots! Lol at BBG.

Nice climb at 26:13 :thumb:

Epic days make for epic videos. Just wish we could have gotten more of all that happened that day. :crazyeyes:

Awesome video Eddie and Cindy!! That was an awesome day on the trails. So many taillights!! I think 7 or 8 was the final count. I was glad we finally got a chance to hear that Hellcat sing on that hill climb. lucky for us he had crappy tires and had to give it some hell.

ONE TAILLIGHT...TWO TAILLIGHT... HAHAHAHA!!

Great day out on the trail for sure and yes, it was probably a good thing that Lonnie had crappy china tires if only so that we could hear the Hellcat sing :)

Another epic series Eddie and Cindy. Love every episode:thumb:

awesome, so glad to hear it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20191101140849-08e6e2e4-me.jpg

MattAlpha

That was a great video and my favorite one so far for this series. I lost a tail light at UWharrie a few years back and this certainly makes me feel better than that, but I also would not be driving those types of obstacles. Pretty amazing property that they have up there. Thank you for putting together such an awesome video!

Spack

I noticed last episode, then this one and looked back at 3,4,5. How they hell did you drive cross-country without license plates? Did I miss something? I don’t even see a spot for you to put one. On the other side, haven’t yet disappointed on any of these vids. Nitto should just hire you guys to make their films from all the footage that’s collected over the trip. But you still gotta do these!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app