LOBSTAH QUEST Part 6 : JL/JT Experience - Mount Washington New Hampshire

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Our 4th day of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels, was for the most part a road day but one that took us out to see a lot of cools places. From Keene, New Hampshire, we made our way to the north and on beautiful back roads that were covered in an explosion of Fall colors. Along the way, we got to see a massive water pipe made out of wood, drove through several historic covered bridges and all before reaching our main destination of the day, the top of the tallest peak in the Northeast, Mount Washington. I know this is a short video and one that doesn't involve wheeling but we hope you enjoy it just the same.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

20191029161318-8ff96b47-me.jpg

ralphgb

You certainly aome here to New England at the right time of year. So many residents take it for granted, but I look forward to the color every autumn. Sometimes it's only so-so, but this year it has been great! Thanks for coming here and sharing your experience!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a pretty area. Mount Washington looks like a fun place to check out.

It's definitely an iconic destination worthy of a visit :)

Another winner! Nice work and I’m glad you are doing day by day. Means there’s more to come! Love it.

LOL - I just hope we're able to get them all done before we head out to SEMA :crazyeyes:

That was EPIC! And in my neck of the woods. Do you have a road map that shows where you went?

Sorry, all I know is that we left Keene and worked our way up north to Mt. Washington. It's always follow the leader with Mel.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like some beautiful places. Sometimes I wish I was older when I lived back there to be able to explore more but then I realize I live out west and it’s all okay. Awesome video and shots!

HAHAHA!! As beautiful as it was back east, I wouldn't trade what I have here in the west for anything.

You certainly aome here to New England at the right time of year. So many residents take it for granted, but I look forward to the color every autumn. Sometimes it's only so-so, but this year it has been great! Thanks for coming here and sharing your experience!

It really was breathtaking back there. Glad we got to see it :)