Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOBSTAH QUEST Part 5 : JL/JT Experience - Field & Forest New Hampshire

LOBSTAH QUEST Part 5 : JL/JT Experience - Field & Forest New Hampshire

Heading north out of Adams, Massachusetts, we started our 3rd day of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels by working our way into the state of Vermont. It was here that we really started to see the landscape covered in the amazing yellow, orange and red leaves that you can only find in New England and in the Fall. After making a well needed stop at Hogback Mountain, we continued our drive to the east, into the state of New Hampshire and until we reached our wheeling destination of the day, Field & Forest Recreation Area.

Like most of the wheeling destinations back east, Field & Forest is privately owned and NOT open to the public. If anything, they consider themselves to be a "private campground, outdoor event facility and recreation area" that caters to large groups, events, members of the Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs and other organizations ONLY. They do have an extensive network of trails, most of which are challenging with tons of fun obstacles and many more intended for buggies only but they are viewed as being an amenity for those who've paid to utilize their property. With that said, the wheeling out there is outstanding and we all had a great time putting our Jeep JT Gladiators and JL Wrangler to the test on their wet, muddy and slippery rocks!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

That was incredible wheeling! Iím in New England and have never heard of that off-road park, but itís on my list now.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Pretty area. Looks fun.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

That looks like a fun place!

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

What a day that was! Great job capturing all the fun. They just keep getting better and better!

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbydude View Post
    That was incredible wheeling! Iím in New England and have never heard of that off-road park, but itís on my list now.

You definitely should make the trip. Itís a great place.

Great video. You guys did an incredible job of capturing tons of great footage. This was one of my favorite days of the week, even though I took some minor body damage trying a different line.

Looking forward to the videos from Maine!

Caught the Bug
    Patagonias seem to not cut it in the slime..... Great fun watching you wheel that beautiful trail!!!
    V6 Diesel JL SWB???? If available in Europe!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchjk View Post
    Patagonias seem to not cut it in the slime.....
    Agreed. Looks like those Milestars really sucked.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbydude View Post
    As I mention in the description of this video, it is a "private" park and you either need to come with an event or be a part of the Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs to wheel them. That being said, I would highly recommend you find a way to get out there as it really is a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    Pretty area. Looks fun.
    It really was beautiful out there and the trails were the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    That looks like a fun place!
    Ton of fun but I think Moby would have felt more at home back there.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepJL View Post
    What a day that was! Great job capturing all the fun. They just keep getting better and better!
    Thanks John, glad you enjoyed it. Ton of fun wheeling with you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast