Gator Gladiator Sighting

Sgt Beavis

I think I remember them describing it as a gray jeep with the lightest shade of green they could add. I'm not sure I like it. Sting and hydro will stay my top favorites.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I heard a Jeep rep something similar on TFLtruck when they introduced the Wayout concept.

For me it’s a disappointment. As many pointed out, it’s just to light (or not green) in direct sunlight. The color balance on the camera has an impact as well, a cooler setting makes it look greener.

I guess I’ll reserve final judgement for seeing it in person. I’m waiting on the diesel anyway. However, it’s looking more and more like I’ll be getting Hydro Blue.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Lots to see at a local dealer today. We parked for a while to decide between these two colors. LOL.

20200307_091203_copy_1024x768.jpg

20200307_091151_copy_1024x768.jpg

I'm not sure which is which, but we all voted for the lighter one.

JTCO

Meme King
No JT in my immediate future. Just a little curbside dreaming.

I was near a local dealer yesterday and stopped by (Sundays are great for looking because the sharks aren't there). Saw a Gator and a Gobi parked two Jeeps over. I would definitely take Gobi over Gator. I'd take Firecracker Red over either of those though.

MrGiant

Finally I had the luck to see these two US Gladiators here in Germany, fully loaded. The right one in the first pic is painted Gator...I cannot like it.
But I fell in love with the Granite one. These Gladiators look like a blast, I absolutely dig it.
Price tag 85k USD20200407_164845.jpeg20200407_164934.jpeg

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR