Gator Gladiator Sighting

gatorator

Same truck, same time taken in photos. It's likely the sunlight. My hydro blue one looks totally different in sunshine or shade. Literally looks like 2 different colors.

sun does make huge difference, my avatar shows one on the assembly line, full shot is (or was ) in album, seems to have disappeared...sigh

what i am getting max tow gator

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
The plan is to order it in January or February. March is gonna be a big month for my wife and I with a baby on the way so I'm trying to get the Jeep and parts all ordered before that happens lol.... but still undecided on sting or hydro.

Wise move. Kids cost way more than Jeeps. Get the Jeep on the books asap. If your wife whines about it, convince her of all the cool family memories that a jeep creates.

sun does make huge difference, my avatar shows one on the assembly line, full shot is (or was ) in album, seems to have disappeared...sigh

what i am getting max tow gator

Did you order? When are you expecting? We did a sport S with max tow. Badass power train. No regrets.

mac214

The plan is to order it in January or February. March is gonna be a big month for my wife and I with a baby on the way so I'm trying to get the Jeep and parts all ordered before that happens lol.... but still undecided on sting or hydro.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Congrats on the baby and future congrats on the Jeep! Our JT came in last week and loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StingRubi19

Congrats on the baby and future congrats on the Jeep! Our JT came in last week and loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you very much! Holding out untill spring will be tough but I'd rather get it then than during the middle of winter.
Wise move. Kids cost way more than Jeeps. Get the Jeep on the books asap. If your wife whines about it, convince her of all the cool family memories that a jeep creates.

Did you order? When are you expecting? We did a sport S with max tow. Badass power train. No regrets.
Ha yeah shes been with me through I think 4 different jeeps now so she gets it lol. So far I've got my wheels, they're gray to go along with sting gray but if i go hydro, they'll still look good too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

ddays v2

Gator? I've never seen an alligator that color :thinking:
That's like calling this color blueberry ap.jpg

Last edited: