Thread: Finally here!

Fresh Catch

Finally here!

This is a few weeks late but after two short but long months it’s finally here!! My first Jeep ever a 2019 JLUR. I love this vehicle, I’ve owned sports cars, trucks, suv, but this is the most fun I’ve had with a vehicle ever. When I first ordered the Jeep I immediately started looking at modifications I wanted to do. Being as I am only in Germany for only a few more months, I didn’t want to invest in a lift and tires right away because of the cost of shipping and the cost of the move and all. So I ordered some of the easier and cheaper accessories that I knew I would want. A short antenna shaped like a .50 round lol, sunshade, 67 design phone mount, led bulbs, floor mats, grab handles, some recovery gear, a light bar and coyote tire deflators. Took the Jeep to an off-road Park the first weekend that it arrived and I was beyond impressed. With my wife and kids all in the vehicle it crawled up hills that I would’ve never though possible without any effort. I love the way it handles and stands stock but there were a few times that I definitely would of like a few inches in the middle. With that in mind, eventually I was looking at a rancho 3.5 short arm kit plus their shocks. I want to put 37 tires on it as well. I have no experience with any companies and kits but out of all the ones I’ve seen and the research I’ve done the rancho kit seems a very complete kit. The only worry is that the driveshaft might have to be changed due to the lift. Does anybody have any input on this or any recommendations for a lift?IMG_0579.JPGIMG_0610.JPGDSC_0266.JPGDSC_0259.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I really cant give any input to your questions, but I can congrat you to your new Jeep!
    Just from the pics it could only have been germany, so typical german offroad. Where was that, Knüllwald?

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    I really cant give any input to your questions, but I can congrat you to your new Jeep!
    Just from the pics it could only have been germany, so typical german offroad. Where was that, Knüllwald?

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    No it was the off road park in Langenaltheim. Nice place and perfect place to start off-roading

Congrats on the new Jeep.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Finally here!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37’s
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40’s
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by ignaciore1989 View Post
    No it was the off road park in Langenaltheim. Nice place and perfect place to start off-roading

Ah ok thanks for the info! I havent been there yet

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    Ah ok thanks for the info! I havent been there yet

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Are you currently in Germany? If so what area?