LOBSTAH QUEST Part 1 - Driving Our Built Up Gladiator Across the Country JLX / JTX

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Within days of Off Road Evolution finishing the transformation our brand new Jeep JT Gladiator Rubicon, into a beast of a pickup truck complete with EVO long arms, DTD, bumpers, rocker guards, bed rack, roof rack, Dana Ultimate UD60 axles, PSC ram assist, Synergy steering components, JE Reel driveshafts, WARN winch, DECKED storage system and 40" Nitto Trail Grappler tires mounted on KMC Machete beadlock wheels, Cindy and I were on the road and making our way back east. Our destination? The starting point of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels and this time around, it would be taking place in New England - essentially, clear across the country for us! In this first in a series of videos that we'll be making of our epic adventure, you'll get to ride along with us as we make the almost 3,000 mile trek to New York. Along the way, you'll get to hear some of my first impression and answers to questions that we'd been getting regarding our build. We hope you enjoy.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video and would like updates as to when new ones get posted up, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

Bsimon187

Awesome video Eddie. It was great meeting you and Cindy last week as well as seeing this monster wheel in person. Nobody has given a crap about the trip with the exception of asking me how well your JT did. hahahahaha. Still impressed!

JeepJL

Awesome video Eddie. It was great meeting you and Cindy last week as well as seeing this monster wheel in person. Nobody has given a crap about the trip with the exception of asking me how well your JT did. hahahahaha. Still impressed!

That’s been my answer also to everybody. The trip was awesome but watching Eddie and Cindy hammer on the Gladiator and those axles was my favorite part! I wasn’t sure what to expect with the JTs but now I sitting here trying to convince myself to not buy one! They were very impressed and all that extra room in the bed...

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Thanks Bryan, Cindy and I had a great time wheeling with you. Of all the people there, you really knew how to wheel east coast style even to the point of almost endoing your Jeep! :eek: I so hope we can wheel with you again in the future :yup:

That’s been my answer also to everybody. The trip was awesome but watching Eddie and Cindy hammer on the Gladiator and those axles was my favorite part! I wasn’t sure what to expect with the JTs but now I sitting here trying to convince myself to not buy one! They were very impressed and all that extra room in the bed...

LOL!! Resistance is futile :thumb:

JLRay

Just got all caught up with the JT build and this movie! Awesome videos! Looks like a trip for the books and it’s just begun... well for the videos at least lol can’t wait to see more! [emoji106]

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Don’t know if I’ve seen an interesting driving cross county video outside of this. Well done! [emoji1303]

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got all caught up with the JT build and this movie! Awesome videos! Looks like a trip for the books and it’s just begun... well for the videos at least lol can’t wait to see more! [emoji106]

Awesome, so glad to hear you've been enjoying the videos :)

Don’t know if I’ve seen an interesting driving cross county video outside of this. Well done! [emoji1303]

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

LOL - thank you my friend. :D

Spack

The sunrises or sets were absolutely incredible. Should be turned into some sort of pic or poster if you can scrape a couple frames out of the video.
And I agree about the video, although you never left pavement, it was still really fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app