My Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator JT Build Thread

JTCO

Meme King
Finally got a chance to drive this thing with the tube doors. Absolutely love it. I had to adjust the latches a little more to get rid of some rattles but that's about it. For the price, these things are great. I tried to find out where they were manufactured with no luck (probably Wuhan). But the quality for the price seems very good IMO. Adjustable folding mirrors, adjustable latches, etc.

DSC07926.jpg

DSC07927.jpg

DSC07930.jpg

DSC07934.jpg

Here's a pic of the rubber spacer that rests on the painted surface:

DSC07931.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
Nothing new regarding the build, but I just got a marketing letter from my salesman about blah blah blah, but in the letter it mentioned that I've owned the Gladiator for 6 months now. Holy shit, time flies.

Along with that, I realized that I've been on this forum now for 3 years :eek: !!!!! Time goes quick.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Nothing new regarding the build, but I just got a marketing letter from my salesman about blah blah blah, but in the letter it mentioned that I've owned the Gladiator for 6 months now. Holy shit, time flies.

Along with that, I realized that I've been on this forum now for 3 years :eek: !!!!! Time goes quick.

Wow! I joined the forum on 04/11/18.

WiscoHR

Damn 6 months already! Seems like you just picked up the Gladiator.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Nothing new with the build at all. But been taking it out for some high mountain exploring.

DSC08539.jpg

DSC08584.jpg

DSC08592.JPG

WiscoHR

Let me know how it rides after, I feel the Mojave is a little light on the front. Going to see if I can get my work to warranty some Mopar lift lower control arms or go with Synergy. I think a little more caster would be perfect.

JTCO

Meme King
Let me know how it rides after, I feel the Mojave is a little light on the front. Going to see if I can get my work to warranty some Mopar lift lower control arms or go with Synergy. I think a little more caster would be perfect.

Will do. It only lifts the front about 1.5 inches. I'm happy with the ride now but front is almost exactly 1.5 inches lower than the rear and I'm going for a level look. This seemed to be a perfect solution.

WiscoHR

Will do. It only lifts the front about 1.5 inches. I'm happy with the ride now but front is almost exactly 1.5 inches lower than the rear and I'm going for a level look. This seemed to be a perfect solution.

I just feel it between my JL and JT. I’m running just under 6 degrees of caster on the JL and it tracks so well, but the JT is just kind of flighty. I’m going to check caster on it tomorrow.

WiscoHR

Just checked the caster off the upper ball joint. With the Mojave which sits level. I’m at right around 3 degrees. Which explains why it rides like it does.

JTCO

Meme King
Just checked the caster off the upper ball joint. With the Mojave which sits level. I’m at right around 3 degrees. Which explains why it rides like it does.

Wow. That's crazy low. That must be part of the new 'Desert Rated' marketing. Not designed for the road, lol.