My Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator JT Build Thread

JTCO

Meme King
Took the Jeep up into the mountains for the first time since the 35s were installed. It did great. I didn't notice any loss of power at all.

KIMG0125.jpg

KIMG0127.jpg

YAHAHA

I really like your JT. I wish the wrangler was available in that color!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

JTCO

Meme King
Well, with the truck already being dirty due to our last storm, it was just too tempting to not take it offroad. First sunny day, so we headed for the hills.

DSC06867.jpg

DSC06882.jpg

DSC06883.JPG

DSC06871.jpg

DSC06877.jpg

DSC06879.jpg

DSC06880.jpg

Jeep1941

Nice pic JTCO we just got a little snow fall this morning Enough to make it nice, but shit to drive in As they like using the salt and not plowing the roads. Making it so slushy. To drive in
Well, with the truck already being dirty due to our last storm, it was just too tempting to not take it offroad. First sunny day, so we headed for the hills.

View attachment 14971

View attachment 14972

View attachment 14973

View attachment 14974

View attachment 14975

View attachment 14976

View attachment 14977

Sent from my SM-G950W using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Not sure when I'll get around to putting on the mirrors or doing the fine-tuning adjustments but I got the hinges on and stored them away at least.

DSC07277.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I've always been a fan of tube doors. Not all... But most. I just love the Safari-esque look that they give. I had originally ordered the Mopar tube doors for our JL, but then canceled them a couple of days before they shipped because they didn't have provisions for mirrors.

JTCO

Meme King
I've always been a fan of tube doors. Not all... But most. I just love the Safari-esque look that they give. I had originally ordered the Mopar tube doors for our JL, but then canceled them a couple of days before they shipped because they didn't have provisions for mirrors.

I've never seen too many that really caught my eye especially for how expensive they are. These mesh Safari ones were pictured in an ad, and I loved it and clicked on them. And here we are. Really like the look. Reviews were great. Quality seems really good. Hope they fit well. Not sure when I'll get them on though.