My Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator JT Build Thread

JTCO

Meme King
Installed the Rancho leveling kit on the JT today. I gained exactly 2.25 inches in the front. Sport S with max tow.

PICS (1).jpg

PICS (3).jpg

PICS (5).jpg

JTCO

Meme King
So I didn't realize until after I bought them that supposedly the Mopar rear grab handles will not work with the soft top on the JL Wrangler nor the JT Gladiator. Well, I said 'Fuck it. Let's try.' So with one T40 socket and a T25 socket, I loosened the rearmost bracket holding the top support to the roll bar and installed these things underneath. Seems to work just fine. If I have any wind noise or water leaks, I'll report back. But install seemed to work just fine.

g (6).jpg

g (5).jpg

g (4).jpg

g (7).jpg

g (1).jpg

g (2).jpg

g (3).jpg

g (8).jpg

JTCO

Meme King
So after installing the mopar rear grab handles on the Gladiator with the soft top, I've had no evident issues. Been in 3 rain storms with no leaks and I haven't noticed any wind noise.

MrGiant

So after installing the mopar rear grab handles on the Gladiator with the soft top, I've had no evident issues. Been in 3 rain storms with no leaks and I haven't noticed any wind noise.
Cool, thanks for the update on this

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

JTCO

Meme King
First time running the Gladiator topless with the tube doors. Loved it. This will likely become a regular thing.

DSC08820 (1).jpg