My Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator JT Build Thread

JTCO

Meme King
Thank you all. Looking forward to our next Jeep build. Ain't going to lie, this thing is so sexy stock that I don't even want to mess with it, lol. This may be a slow build. Love the color, the look, the ride quality, and the power train. This thing is pretty quick with the 3.6/8spd/4.10 combo compared to our other Jeeps.

Awesome! Congrats on finally getting it home.

That decal really is the bee's knees. 😎

Thanks again for your extra pictures the other day. Made for an exciting day to look forward to.

Jim Carroll at Faricy Bros was awesome. We literally had everything done ahead of time and were in and out of the dealer in about an hour. Easy flawless experience.

mac214

Thank you all. Looking forward to our next Jeep build. Ain't going to lie, this thing is so sexy stock that I don't even want to mess with it, lol. This may be a slow build. Love the color, the look, the ride quality, and the power train. This thing is pretty quick with the 3.6/8spd/4.10 combo compared to our other Jeeps.

Thanks again for your extra pictures the other day. Made for an exciting day to look forward to.

Jim Carroll at Faricy Bros was awesome. We literally had everything done ahead of time and were in and out of the dealer in about an hour. Easy flawless experience.

That was the same for my dad when we picked up his JLUR. I would definitely recommend Faricy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
First thing we're doing is a Rugged Ridge soft rolling tonneau cover. Got it shipped from Exodus Jeeps in 2 days. Had it before we had the truck.

DSC04710.jpg

Then we'll be removing these things :icon_crazy:

DSC04711.jpg