Kendra 35x10.5r17

Polaris Pro

Does anyone have any feedback on these tires. I would like to run a “pizza cutter tire” in the winter.
IMG_4355.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTCO

Meme King
Never heard of them. That should be a sign. Check out Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. Awesome Winter all terrain tire.

Polaris Pro

I would really like something close to a 35” tall tire and not 12.5 inches wide. I have ran duratracs and Mastercraft MXTs. But looking for something a little more narrow.

Polaris Pro

I think I’m gonna try them if the Jeep ever gets built. Talked to some guys on another forum who seem to like them. I will be sure to review them.

shekmark

Interesting. I didn't know Kenda made auto tires. Iv'e had them on dirt bikes in years past. That tire you mentioned has great reviews on their website. I also like the idea that it is only 10.5 wide and load range D. Would fit great on my Rubi 7.5 wheels. I wonder who manufactures them for Kenda. They look a lot like other tires I am considering, like the Dick Cepak Fun Country EXP. $200 each on Amazon, 35-10.5-17 . I don't want if made in China though. Trying to find out. Two hundred is very cheap.

Last edited: