2020 JL quote

JMac79

I am overseas military and am going through Military Auto Source to build/buy my JL when I move next year. The quote I got back was $1,200 less than MSRP. Not sure if that’s good or bad, it is what it is. Was wondering whats the average that people are paying for new JL’s? Is it at MSRP, slightly below or in the $1,200 discount such as in my case. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Onlyone

I am overseas military and am going through Military Auto Source to build/buy my JL when I move next year. The quote I got back was $1,200 less than MSRP. Not sure if that’s good or bad, it is what it is. Was wondering whats the average that people are paying for new JL’s? Is it at MSRP, slightly below or in the $1,200 discount such as in my case. Thanks!

There are much better deals out there. It’s not uncommon to get 4-5k off MSRP.

mac214

My dad just ordered a 2020 JLUR and got 5% under invoice. I got the same 5% under invoice on my JTR. Both were right around 5-6k off MSRP if I remember the numbers right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTCO

Meme King
Ask your dealer to send you a copy of the invoice. Once you have that, call multiple dealers and ask how low they'll go under invoice. Then if you're set on working with a particular dealer, tell them the price that the other dealer offered and see if they'll match it. Make the dealerships work for your business.

JMac79

Ask your dealer to send you a copy of the invoice. Once you have that, call multiple dealers and ask how low they'll go under invoice. Then if you're set on working with a particular dealer, tell them the price that the other dealer offered and see if they'll match it. Make the dealerships work for your business.

Yeah I’ll do that. I don’t really care who I go through honestly. Appreciate the feedback.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I tried on two vehicles and never got a call or email back

Hmmm...

Reminds me of a funny story. When I was growing up long before the interwebs and computers and cellphones and all that jazz, our telephone number was one digit off of one of the largest Ford dealerships around. For years we got calls from people trying to schedule oil changes and other service appointments. When I was a teenager, I stopped telling them they had the wrong number and started scheduling their appointments. 😂 F-em... they shouldn't have bought a Ford in the first place.