JT Gladiator Bomber Rockers

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
EVO's site shows two different ones for the JT. One with skins and one without. Whereas on the JL, they only come as a set together :idontknow:

They also come separately for the JL, as seen HERE.

In fact they have directions for installation without skins, as seen HERE, but I don't see how they would hold without the skins. Maybe they are sold separately as a replacement piece?

JTCO

Meme King

In fact they have directions for installation without skins, as seen HERE, but I don't see how they would hold without the skins. Maybe they are sold separately as a replacement piece?

Thanks. I missed that earlier. They hook to the body mounts AND to the pinch seam on the body.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

You can get the skins on first without the sliders or if you had a different brand slider and want the skins. I would assume that’s why they are separate.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Piginajeep

Am I the only one that doesn’t like skins on these jeeps? It’s not an evo thing, I just don’t like the look at all.

CalSgt

Am I the only one that doesn’t like skins on these jeeps? It’s not an evo thing, I just don’t like the look at all.

I don't like the looks either but I think they will be cheaper than fixing my body damage from where my sliders creased the sheetmetal. I plan on painting mine body color to blend them in a little better.

ETA: when I get some

JAGS

I think it doesn’t look as good as they did/do on the JK because of the lines of the JL/JT? On my JL, I’m wanting to go without skins. Options are scarce.

I’ve heard a slider will be coming out in a couple weeks though. 🤪