Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Cooper STT Pro and snow

  1. #21
    Been Around the Block ddays v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    Lol. I was actually thinking that as I typed it. No rocks though. Just forest roads to look at wildflowers.
    Will you be carrying your purse when you drive your mallcrawler?
    2014 JKU Money Pit on 37's
    2019 JLUR on 35's (so far)

  2. #22
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by ddays v2 View Post
    Will you be carrying your purse when you drive your mallcrawler?
    Yep. Along with my poser stand.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  3. #23
    Been Around the Block Onlyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Eagle, Co
    Posts
    356
    It's a gonna be a tow vehicle for that WJ!!!
    2018 JLUR SOLD
    2018 Ram Power Wagon on 37s
    2019 Bikini JLR Turbo 2 Door on 37s Mopar lift

  4. #24
    Knows a Thing or Two WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    Yep. Along with my poser stand.
    Ha poser stand!! Forgot all about that video.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #25
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    3,051

    ..........

  6. #26
    Knows a Thing or Two dixonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post

    ..........



    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLUR Sting Gray

  7. #27
    Knows a Thing or Two NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    843
    I think you guys need to divide the conversation into two parts.....loose/fresh/offroad snow, and packed smooth road snow. Two completely different conditions. In my experience, MTs actually do well in loose snow offroad, because they can scoop and fling and claw their way through, but on packed icy smooth road snow, they can't scoop and lack of sipes makes it impossible to grip...so they end up sliding around causing serious driving issues. Just saying "good in snow" is a bit misleading.

  8. #28
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    I think you guys need to divide the conversation into two parts.....loose/fresh/offroad snow, and packed smooth road snow. Two completely different conditions. In my experience, MTs actually do well in loose snow offroad, because they can scoop and fling and claw their way through, but on packed icy smooth road snow, they can't scoop and lack of sipes makes it impossible to grip...so they end up sliding around causing serious driving issues. Just saying "good in snow" is a bit misleading.
    Very true.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  9. #29
    Agree. Mud terrains can be extremely dangerous in the winter. Think I may slap my KO2s on at least they are rated for snow and do quite well.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  10. #30
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    7,192
    Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    I think you guys need to divide the conversation into two parts.....loose/fresh/offroad snow, and packed smooth road snow. Two completely different conditions. In my experience, MTs actually do well in loose snow offroad, because they can scoop and fling and claw their way through, but on packed icy smooth road snow, they can't scoop and lack of sipes makes it impossible to grip...so they end up sliding around causing serious driving issues. Just saying "good in snow" is a bit misleading.
    Yup, this is true. That being said, of all the MT's I've run, I would say that Cooper STT Pros still perform the "best" in both conditions or at least, for an MT.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •