Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EVO track bar bushings

EVO track bar bushings

Anyone replace the bushings in an EVO track bar yet?

It seems like i going to need a bearing press to get the job done but not totally sure. The worn out one is in there pretty tight.

Quote Originally Posted by CalSgt View Post

It seems like i going to need a bearing press to get the job done but not totally sure. The worn out one is in there pretty tight.
    Didnít these just come out only a couple months ago? Yours are already worn out?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    Didn’t these just come out only a couple months ago? Yours are already worn out?

I think I got one with a defective bushing it failed in less than three weeks and one off road trip. EVO agreed that it was defective and sent me a new bushing right away.

I think I got one with a defective bushing it failed in less than three weeks and one off road trip. EVO agreed that it was defective and sent me a new bushing right away.

Wow that bushing is shot. What symptoms did you experience to find the track bar bushing was bad?

2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    Wow that bushing is shot. What symptoms did you experience to find the track bar bushing was bad?

Well before putting on the EVO I was experiencing a mild wobble, after the ego arm went on the wobble was gone. Went on a good off road trip & two days later experienced violent wobble at highway speed and started being able to feel it at low speeds.

Hopefully Doubletapdaddy sees this. I think he had one done under warranty but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JTCO View Post
    Hopefully Doubletapdaddy sees this. I think he had one done under warranty but I'm not sure.
    THIS was my front TB frame side bushing at 3,000 miles (+/-). They replaced the whole track bar under warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    THIS was my front TB frame side bushing at 3,000 miles (+/-). They replaced the whole track bar under warranty.
    Dang... Maybe I should have asked for a whole track bar, I specifically asked them for a bushing & they sent it out immediately. I found one of my friends has a bearing press. Gonna see if he's around so I can go get it done right meow.

I read your thread & didn't see if there was a final resolution to your wobble, did you get it figured out?

Bushing Evo TrackBar

hello
    Yesterday I found out that the Bushing of the (EVO-3047B) trackbar was out of use
    Who did you talk to?
    Because they don't answer emails?

I have to say that I'm kinda bummed that EVO decided to use OE bushings on their track bar as they don't seem to hold up any better than the factory track bar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast