EVO long arm kit

rubiconsean23

I am looking to purchase the EVO long arm kit for my 2018 JLUR. I currently have 3014s2 EVO 3.5 inch lift on now. Do I just buy the new long arm kit and have it installed? Is there anything else I need to buy besides shocks? What's the average labor cost to have EVO install it for me?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Kaseym

Banned
Did the 3.5” kit you already have come with a adjustable traction bar? I would assume it did being 3.5” but if not you definitely need one.

JTCO

Meme King
Why is he being such a cock sucker?

Sorry, Alex4LO. This kaseym guy is going off on some kind of mushroom tangent. He actually just admitted in another thread that he hired Intel to monitor this Jeep community while he goes on vacation. He's likely suffering from some kind of mental health issue. Just ignore him for now. The doctors will likely sedate him shortly.

Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
Sorry, Alex4LO. This kaseym guy is going off on some kind of mushroom tangent. He actually just admitted in another thread that he hired Intel to monitor this Jeep community while he goes on vacation. He's likely suffering from some kind of mental health issue. Just ignore him for now. The doctors will likely sedate him shortly.

Lol, what in the actual fuck?? It was almost intriguing enough to start looking through other threads, but then I said fuck it.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Lol, what in the actual fuck?? It was almost intriguing enough to start looking through other threads, but then I said fuck it.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Don't waste your time. Summary is that kaseym and overlander disagreed on johnny joint failures and kaseym popped a breaker and started multiple nonsense threads. That's it. Back to regular scheduled jeeping.

drhcobra

Don't waste your time. Summary is that kaseym and overlander disagreed on johnny joint failures and kaseym popped a breaker and started multiple nonsense threads. That's it. Back to regular scheduled jeeping.

It's bizarro world!:idontknow:

JTCO

Meme King
I am looking to purchase the EVO long arm kit for my 2018 JLUR. I currently have 3014s2 EVO 3.5 inch lift on now. Do I just buy the new long arm kit and have it installed? Is there anything else I need to buy besides shocks? What's the average labor cost to have EVO install it for me?

Thanks!

Sean, I sincerely apologize that your thread got hijacked. With that being said, this constant exposure of nonsense will continue to bump your thread to the top of the list, so hopefully you will get the answers you seek even faster. I'm not a Backup Jeep forum investigator, but I know this to be true for sure :thumb:

rubiconsean23

It's ok JTCO thanks for the reply
Sean, I sincerely apologize that your thread got hijacked. With that being said, this constant exposure of nonsense will continue to bump your thread to the top of the list, so hopefully you will get the answers you seek even faster. I'm not a Backup Jeep forum investigator, but I know this to be true for sure :thumb: