From here on out be careful where you go. -KASEY MCCLAIN

Kaseym

Banned
I had to use a ball joint press. It wasn’t the most efficient but it work. Also had to heat it up a tiny bit, almost to the point of melting the bushing. Once it was heated it worked great slid right out.

Kaseym

Banned
So far I am loving this kit. I am running the coilovers with the EVO JLU High Clearance Long Arms, however you can also run them with a short arm system.

Currently I'm running 2" of threads above the coil nut (x all four corners).

View attachment 12078

With ≈ 0.75" gap between the coil sliders and the timing / secondary rings (x all four corners).

View attachment 12077

Initially I was running 1.25" of threads above the coil nut. However, the other day I noted that at full droop my coil nuts required 1.75" just to sit on the top of my springs (zero preload), so I settled on a 2.0" gap above all four coil nuts for now.

For further information on the EVO MFG JLU HIGH CLEARANCE LONG ARMS or the EVO MFG JL BOLT-ON COILOVERS, the following videos are a must watch:

Jeep JL Wrangler Coilover Suspension with High Clearance Long Arm Installation by EVO

Jeep JL Wrangler Coilover Suspension with High Clearance Long Arms Installation - BIG FLEX by EVO

How does it ride down the highway? Stiff or soft off-road? I didn’t watch the videos you linked so my answer might be in there but does evo let you choose your spring rate or do they ship with with the best springs for your application? Phil is the man when it comes to dialing in coilovers. And he’s a super nice/helpful dude. He’s traveled to us to tune coilovers before.

Kaseym

Banned
Mine did it and it was horrible. I pulled the seat out and worked the brackets over and it stopped for a couple months. Now it’s back to doing it.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Not anymore huh? You didn’t like me bringing it to where your family and friends are and can see it did you? Fucking loser gets on here and acts all high and mighty wanting fuck with people because he KNOWS his family and friends can’t see the way he acts. It’s like a secret life for you fucktards. Happy jeeping bullytards

First off, I haven’t, “fucked with you,” at all. You started this, and I suspect I know why.

Secondly, I don’t care what my friends and family see. I didn’t know who you were, but I suspected you really didn’t want to be, “buddies,” after you made a, “keyboard warrior,” post on my Instagram.

Lastly, who is the real, “keyboard warrior,” in the situation? It seems to me that it’s you. You don’t want names so you can walk up to someone, and look them in the eye. You want to try to troll as many places as possible, because you obviously have too much time on your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Kaseym

Banned
No worries I wouldn’t hurt your goofy ass physically. But I will put your name on every off-road forum/website/social media page there is. I’m gonna our a stop to the bullshit that goes on in this forum.

If I ever see you on the trails I will confront you and we will see how it ends and it will be on video.

Alex4LO

No worries I wouldn’t hurt your goofy ass physically. But I will put your name on every off-road forum/website/social media page there is. I’m gonna our a stop to the bullshit that goes on in this forum.

If I ever see you on the trails I will confront you and we will see how it ends and it will be on video.

Waz up with this forum trippin?

Kaseym

Banned
Waz up with this forum trippin?

Oh just a guy here that’s fed up with the bullying that goes on over here. These guys run more people off than they bring in. Hate seeing it. We depend on new off-roaders and when this forum is their 1st stop they walk away and say fuck that shit. Off-roaders are a bunch of assholes when we are not. We help each other out when need be whether it’s information or turning wrench’s. I’m sick of it here. Well me and thousands of others apparently. Word is already getting out what’s going on over here. I’m waiting for Eddie to show up and shut it down. It’s got to be embarrassing for him.

Rellik

Finally someone with balls enough to call it as he see it. Now watch Overlander come in here and start slinging insults. He is so predictable. Overlander I still cant hear you as you mean nothing and have done nothing for the off road community. When its all said and done your only going to be remembered as an internet bully.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Finally someone with balls enough to call it as he see it. Now watch Overlander come in here and start slinging insults. He is so predictable. Overlander I still cant hear you as you mean nothing and have done nothing for the off road community. When its all said and done your only going to be remembered as an internet bully.

I couldn’t give less of a fuck about you or your “community.” I have no desire to be apart of it.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

CalSgt

Oh just a guy here that’s fed up with the bullying that goes on over here. These guys run more people off than they bring in. Hate seeing it. We depend on new off-roaders and when this forum is their 1st stop they walk away and say fuck that shit. Off-roaders are a bunch of assholes when we are not. We help each other out when need be whether it’s information or turning wrench’s. I’m sick of it here. Well me and thousands of others apparently. Word is already getting out what’s going on over here. I’m waiting for Eddie to show up and shut it down. It’s got to be embarrassing for him.

You may call it bullying but from my experience I appreciate that people don't hesitate to speak up around here... The most common cause for people to get something negative said to them is for violating forum rules, like every schmuck that jumps on here to sell their shit on their first post. Heck, even I broke the rules accidentally on one occasion a moderator lit me up & I apologized for not abiding by the rules. That was the end of it, I was thanked for the apology and nothing else was said.

The next most common cause for butthurt is asking for an opinion and getting a negative one followed by getting defensive about whatever product was asked about. I've never seen anyone bashed for using products or brands that don't get love around here, its their money & they can do with it what they please just don't expect anyone to kiss your ass & tell you how cool it is.

Even you are being permitted to call everyone a cocksucker (amongst other things) & no one has locked the thread or given you the ban hammer. There are plenty of other forums for people to go if they don't like it here.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I've never seen anyone bashed for using products or brands that don't get love around here, its their money & they can do with it what they please just don't expect anyone to kiss your ass & tell you how cool it is.

Even you are being permitted to call everyone a cocksucker (amongst other things) & no one has locked the thread or given you the ban hammer. There are plenty of other forums for people to go if they don't like it here.

Exactly.

Rellik

You may call it bullying but from my experience I appreciate that people don't hesitate to speak up around here... The most common cause for people to get something negative said to them is for violating forum rules, like every schmuck that jumps on here to sell their shit on their first post. Heck, even I broke the rules accidentally on one occasion a moderator lit me up & I apologized for not abiding by the rules. That was the end of it, I was thanked for the apology and nothing else was said.

The next most common cause for butthurt is asking for an opinion and getting a negative one followed by getting defensive about whatever product was asked about. I've never seen anyone bashed for using products or brands that don't get love around here, its their money & they can do with it what they please just don't expect anyone to kiss your ass & tell you how cool it is.

Total bull shit post. The moderators on this forum are nothing more then a gang of hoodlums that attack people for no other reason then they can. If your a moderator here and your fellow mods cross a line and you do nothing or say nothing you are just as guilty as the bullies that pose as mods on this forum.

Overlander whats that? I still cant hear you

So everyone who has a problem with this community is gathering together to gripe now? Where's jkuone? Lol

Seriously, though. No one can force anyone to browse or participate here. Plenty of other Jeep forums exist. There's only 2 reasons these snowflakes stick around: 1) they are trolling for reactions or 2) they acknowledge there's good info here but haven't developed enough of a thick skin.

Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.

JTCO

Meme King
Total bull shit post. The moderators on this forum are nothing more then a gang of hoodlums that attack people for no other reason then they can. If your a moderator here and your fellow mods cross a line and you do nothing or say nothing you are just as guilty as the bullies that pose as mods on this forum.

Overlander whats that? I still cant hear you

I'm a moderator here and I don't recall anything about you, but whatever. People like you and this Kasey guy crack me up. You keep showing up to a place that you say you don't like. Life must suck for you guys. I tend to stay away from places that I don't like. I must be doing something wrong.

-Hugh