Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: From here on out be careful where you go. -KASEY MCCLAIN

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseym View Post
    Once again on a mission. Your name is out there. Enjoy the trails.
    My name? Omg!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Lol this guy really went off the deep end over some names.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cozdude View Post
    Lol this guy really went off the deep end over some names.
    Iím just getting started. Hand out your names and Iíll stop. #ionlybullythebully

Banned
    I had to use a ball joint press. It wasnít the most efficient but it work. Also had to heat it up a tiny bit, almost to the point of melting the bushing. Once it was heated it worked great slid right out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    So far I am loving this kit. I am running the coilovers with the EVO JLU High Clearance Long Arms, however you can also run them with a short arm system.

Currently I'm running 2" of threads above the coil nut (x all four corners).

Attachment 12078

With ≈ 0.75" gap between the coil sliders and the timing / secondary rings (x all four corners).

Attachment 12077

Initially I was running 1.25" of threads above the coil nut. However, the other day I noted that at full droop my coil nuts required 1.75" just to sit on the top of my springs (zero preload), so I settled on a 2.0" gap above all four coil nuts for now.

For further information on the EVO MFG JLU HIGH CLEARANCE LONG ARMS or the EVO MFG JL BOLT-ON COILOVERS, the following videos are a must watch:

Jeep JL Wrangler Coilover Suspension with High Clearance Long Arm Installation by EVO

Jeep JL Wrangler Coilover Suspension with High Clearance Long Arms Installation - BIG FLEX by EVO
    How does it ride down the highway? Stiff or soft off-road? I didnít watch the videos you linked so my answer might be in there but does evo let you choose your spring rate or do they ship with with the best springs for your application? Phil is the man when it comes to dialing in coilovers. And heís a super nice/helpful dude. Heís traveled to us to tune coilovers before.

Banned
    Mine did it and it was horrible. I pulled the seat out and worked the brackets over and it stopped for a couple months. Now itís back to doing it.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Not anymore huh? You didnít like me bringing it to where your family and friends are and can see it did you? Fucking loser gets on here and acts all high and mighty wanting fuck with people because he KNOWS his family and friends canít see the way he acts. Itís like a secret life for you fucktards. Happy jeeping bullytards
    First off, I havenít, ďfucked with you,Ē at all. You started this, and I suspect I know why.

Secondly, I donít care what my friends and family see. I didnít know who you were, but I suspected you really didnít want to be, ďbuddies,Ē after you made a, ďkeyboard warrior,Ē post on my Instagram.

Lastly, who is the real, ďkeyboard warrior,Ē in the situation? It seems to me that itís you. You donít want names so you can walk up to someone, and look them in the eye. You want to try to troll as many places as possible, because you obviously have too much time on your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Banned
    No worries I wouldnít hurt your goofy ass physically. But I will put your name on every off-road forum/website/social media page there is. Iím gonna our a stop to the bullshit that goes on in this forum.

If I ever see you on the trails I will confront you and we will see how it ends and it will be on video.

No worries I wouldnít hurt your goofy ass physically. But I will put your name on every off-road forum/website/social media page there is. Iím gonna our a stop to the bullshit that goes on in this forum.

If I ever see you on the trails I will confront you and we will see how it ends and it will be on video.
    Waz up with this forum trippin?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex4LO View Post
    Waz up with this forum trippin?

Oh just a guy here thatís fed up with the bullying that goes on over here. These guys run more people off than they bring in. Hate seeing it. We depend on new off-roaders and when this forum is their 1st stop they walk away and say fuck that shit. Off-roaders are a bunch of assholes when we are not. We help each other out when need be whether itís information or turning wrenchís. Iím sick of it here. Well me and thousands of others apparently. Word is already getting out whatís going on over here. Iím waiting for Eddie to show up and shut it down. Itís got to be embarrassing for him.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast