From here on out be careful where you go. -KASEY MCCLAIN

Kaseym

Banned
Lol too many cocksuckers on here hiding behind their keyboard, they not gonna tell you who they really are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaseym

Banned
2 of the 5 I knew would respond did lol
You guys are making my point valid. Every time you go after that one ol dude that triggers you for whatever reason, this is what you look like.

Last edited:

CalSgt

Lol too many cocksuckers on here hiding behind their keyboard, they not gonna tell you who they really are Incase they see you on the trails.

Moved from the following thread:
https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?3293-What-s-your-Instagram-handle

IDK... I've bumped into a few of the moderators while out & about, they're not that hard to spot. I mean really, its not like they post pictures of their rigs on here & have wayalife banners on their windshields...

But I guess it's easy to call people cocksuckers from behind your keyboard, right.

JTCO

Meme King
2 of the 5 I knew would respond did lol
You guys are making my point valid. Every time you go after that one ol dude that triggers you for whatever reason, this is what you look like.

Lol. Seriously dude?! You started this thread to incite drama. Don't play this off like we're the bad guys. Your beef is with overlanderjl regarding your experiences with Johnny joints vs his experiences with Johnny joints. Seriously move on from that stupid shit. So you disagree, so what? You shouldn't have started this stupid fucking thread.