From here on out be careful where you go. -KASEY MCCLAIN

JTCO

Meme King
Lol. This is awesome! :celebrate:

The guy that said that I could never be number 1 started a thread in my honor! Free advertising!

Oh, and I've NEVER deleted a single comment.

-Hugh

Kaseym

Banned
How many people are still active members here? Key word being active? I know it’s not many because I watch it stay stagnant for days sometimes.

Kaseym

Banned
Lol. This is awesome! :celebrate:

The guy that said that I could never be number 1 started a thread in my honor! Free advertising!

Oh, and I've NEVER deleted a single comment.

-Hugh

If you weren’t such a pussy I wouldn’t have. So yes you are the number 1 pussy on this forum. Congrats buddy!

JTCO

Meme King
Deleting comments is what makes you number 1. That’s some pussy ass shit right there.

I have sincerely not deleted any comments and have no idea what you're talking about.

Secondly, you do realize that this is a jeep forum correct? As in, it's not some life or death situation? So you hiring 'backups' to investigate is really petty. This is the first time I've heard of such nonsense. Do you even own a jeep? Not sure why you're here....

-Hugh

Kaseym

Banned
I have sincerely not deleted any comments and have no idea what you're talking about.

Secondly, you do realize that this is a jeep forum correct? As in, it's not some life or death situation? So you hiring 'backups' to investigate is really petty. This is the first time I've heard of such nonsense. Do you even own a jeep? Not sure why you're here....

-Hugh

Hiring backups? You are plumb fucking stupid aren’t you? Where the fuck did you get that at? And yes you did delete some comments and now you have changed the name of the thread to make it look like I’m calling everyone out on this forum. I AM NOT calling anyone out except for the names I named.

Kaseym

Banned
The only people still active on here are either new and haven’t felt the aftermath of not agreeing with you guys or haven’t said the right key word to set you boys off. It’s a shame what you boys have done to this place and the off-road community.

Kaseym

Banned
Not thinking your sorry...obviously not your taste, but no need to mock or be rude about it. Supposed to be a friendly place to share and chat. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

This is the wayalife over here for these bully’s. I would jump ship now because they only get worse. Don’t believe me go read through my post in the day care section.

Ps they changed the name of the thread to make me look bad. Not what it was originally called.

By the way it’s not a horrible choice on a bumper. Do what you do and what you like.

JTCO

Meme King
The only people still active on here are either new and haven’t felt the aftermath of not agreeing with you guys or haven’t said the right key word to set you boys off. It’s a shame what you boys have done to this place and the off-road community.

Please just leave. It's obvious that your only intention here is to troll the community. It's obvious that you don't like it here, so please just leave.

Kaseym

Banned
It’s no troll buddy. It’s full on fuckery from here on out. Your names will be posted on EVERY off-road site on the internet. It’s already begun. So you going to answer my question that I have asked you numerous times now? WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE NAME OF THE THREAD?

Last edited:

Kaseym

Banned
And you better stick to your backyard wheeling. It’s gonna be rough hitting big name trails without coming across someone that knows who you are.

Kaseym

Banned
AND NOW YOU CHANGED MY PERSONAL AVATAR? That is some really weird shit you being able to get into my profile like that. I wonder how many people know you can do that. Hmmmmm

dixonk

anigif_enhanced-25025-1456959942-6_preview.gif

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app