From here on out be careful where you go. -KASEY MCCLAIN

Kaseym

Banned
Oh and I like this forum. I just don’t like assholes or bullies and there’s a shit ton of nut hangers on here that I just can’t seem to walk away from.

Kaseym

Banned
And by the way my name is Kasey McClain. Feel free to add my as a friend on Facebook or Instagram so I can get to know some of you better.

Kaseym

Banned
I’m just looking for some real names. That way I know who to look for on the trails, although the chances are very very slim because you won’t catch me in California. So unless it’s at Moab next year I doubt any of you will be on the same trails as me.

Kaseym

Banned
Lol is this the best you got? Haven’t seen trolling this bad in a while.

I guess you have no idea what trolling is? I’m just looking for names of who to look out for on the trails. I did post a video I though was funny but I think I was the only one. No trolling here. Just looking to meet some different people.

Kaseym

Banned
Anyone want to share their name?
Only ones I’m looking for are
Overlanderjl
JTCO
olram30
Calsgt
Cozdude
That clay clanton has been the only one to give out his real name and now we are buddies on Instagram. Come on guys I need some new friends.

Last edited:

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Anyone want to share their name?
Only ones I’m looking for are
Overlanderjl
JTCO
olram30
Calsgt
That clay clanton has been the only one to give out his real name and now we are buddies on Instagram. Come on guys I need some new friends.

Obviously your google search skills suck......

Kaseym

Banned
Obviously your google search skills suck......

Hold up hold up hold the fuck up! I was reading through some post on here and seen where numerous of these same people and I quote “like google never lies” but now I need to resort to google? Do you idiots ever know what you’re saying from day to day? That’s right ya don’t. You bullies just get on here to feel special. Say what you want in the moment and forget you said it the next day.

Kaseym

Banned
Wheeled this one for about a year. It was just point and shoot. Didn’t make it the first shot? Well back up and hit it harder.

Attachments

• F34E990F-357C-41C5-A562-CCE8BAA99E5E.jpg
    F34E990F-357C-41C5-A562-CCE8BAA99E5E.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 98

Kaseym

Banned
Built this one from an old yj I had about 15 years ago before I really knew what I was doing.

Attachments

• 04C8B7CE-C5FB-4D79-BA3D-56F22A9054E7.jpeg
    04C8B7CE-C5FB-4D79-BA3D-56F22A9054E7.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 98

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hold up hold up hold the fuck up! I was reading through some post on here and seen where numerous of these same people and I quote “like google never lies” but now I need to resort to google? Do you idiots ever know what you’re saying from day to day? That’s right ya don’t. You bullies just get on here to feel special. Say what you want in the moment and forget you said it the next day.

Google does lie, and it doesn’t. Just shows you what you want to see and not want to see. You Just need how to internet properly