From here on out be careful where you go. -KASEY MCCLAIN

JTCO

Meme King
I don’t understand any of it. I would rather be liked and respected because I know how to act on a forum that people come to for information.

You know how to act??? You started this whole mess and now you're whining about it, lol. Don't be such a little bitch. Just admit you fucked up and move on. And seriously, your personal experiences with Johnny joints vs someone else's doesn't mean either of you are right or wrong. Holy shit, I feel like I'm reading news headlines right now.
-Hugh

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Not anymore huh? You didn’t like me bringing it to where your family and friends are and can see it did you? Fucking loser gets on here and acts all high and mighty wanting fuck with people because he KNOWS his family and friends can’t see the way he acts. It’s like a secret life for you fucktards. Happy jeeping bullytards
Lol, holy shit. Is your life this boring? You've spent all fucking day saying the same shit. All fucking day.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Not anymore huh? You didn’t like me bringing it to where your family and friends are and can see it did you? Fucking loser gets on here and acts all high and mighty wanting fuck with people because he KNOWS his family and friends can’t see the way he acts. It’s like a secret life for you fucktards. Happy jeeping bullytards

Lol. I show my friends and family some of this shit. And they laugh at people like you. And many of my friends are already on here and they see it anyways.
-Hugh

Kaseym

Banned
Lol. I show my friends and family some of this shit. And they laugh at people like you. And many of my friends are already on here and they see it anyways.
-Hugh

You must be someone of integrity! Stand up ol dude that your friends look up to thinking “man I wish I could be like jtco and get on the internet to flap my jaws behind a keyboard! He’s the fucking man!”

JTCO

Meme King
Lmao as usual putting word in others mouths. Go read it for yourself.

I'll save everyone here some time :thumb: :

You boys are gonna be internet famous. Im closing in faster than I thought I would. Sucks I’m going on vacation but I got back ups helping do some investigative work while I’m out of country.

By the way, what kind of pay does a 'back up Jeep forum investigator' make? If worthwhile, I may consider investing in another business.

Kaseym

Banned
You know how to act??? You started this whole mess and now you're whining about it, lol. Don't be such a little bitch. Just admit you fucked up and move on. And seriously, your personal experiences with Johnny joints vs someone else's doesn't mean either of you are right or wrong. Holy shit, I feel like I'm reading news headlines right now.
-Hugh

WRONG I’ve watched you guys run people off for a year! I just now decided to go on this little mission after reading some post on fb about this place and you bullytards. #ionlybullythebully

JTCO

Meme King
WRONG I’ve watched you guys run people off for a year! I just now decided to go on this little mission after reading some post on fb about this place and you bullytards. #ionlybullythebully

So seriously, Mr Jeep Forum Investigator, have you attempted to research this Facebook post you speak of or did you just assume it was true and now here you are trolling? I HIGHLY recommend you do some research to what you've read. And you clearly stated that you have 'backups' to help you, so you should have no issues finding out the truth. Please report back with your findings :thumb: If you simply believe what you read on the internet, you are plainly a fucking idiot. Incestial posting and thoughts breeds retarded conclusions.

ddays v2

Here we go again. I don’t get why you act the way you do. The guy is asking a valid question and all you can do is open your cock sucker to try and talk down to someone. I wonder what your kids and wife/husband think about you? Or do they even know you get on here and act like a fucking 3 year old? Pretty sure you knew what my phone meant butt you are who you are and you have a problem with that cock sucker you call a mouth.

:cheesy: My grown daughter is sitting beside me looking at your post and laughing at what a fucked up dumbass you are. You do realize that you do have issues, don't you?

And what in the hell does "pretty sure you knew what my phone meant butt" mean?

Kaseym

Banned
lol changing the name of the thread now? Gotta get your boys on board don’t you? This is the typical wayalife forum. Can’t handle the heat so you have to find a way to turn it around.

Kaseym

Banned
Jtco

Yet again you pull some fuckery out of your ass. Deleting comments and changing the name of threads to try and make me look bad and you boys look good. Pussy ass shit. Man up already what’s your name.