From here on out be careful where you go. -KASEY MCCLAIN

ddays v2

LOL. Do you actually think anyone cares? Or do we need to give out our names and addresses before we post in our responses to you. :idontknow:

Kaseym

Banned
LOL. Do you actually think anyone cares? Or do we need to give out our names and addresses before we post in our responses to you. :idontknow:

You’re too much of a chicken shit to give out your name and now you’re over here on this post acting like a fucktard. What is it with you fucks? I’m guessing when daddy was spanking your ass when ya was a little fucktard he slipped a thumb in there every now and then. It probably messed you up in the head so now you get on the internet and try to bully people around because you think there’s no consequences. It’s gonna suck the day the internet catches up with your ass.

What is with the hang-up about real names? Why? Who cares? If it's some kind of tough-guy "come at me bro" thing, that's juvenile. If you really want to connect with people, you're doing a shitty job.

Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.

Kaseym

Banned
What is with the hang-up about real names? Why? Who cares? If it's some kind of tough-guy "come at me bro" thing, that's juvenile. If you really want to connect with people, you're doing a shitty job.

Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.

Wrong thread

Kaseym

Banned
“What is with the hang-up about real names? Why? Who cares? If it's some kind of tough-guy "come at me bro" thing, that's juvenile. If you really want to connect with people, you're doing a shitty job.

Hella Yella 2018 JLUR. V6. Auto. Uniden 880 cb. Vision X Dura-M460 cube lights.”

Since you’re wondering read through their post and tell me who the juveniles are. It’s very very obvious.
Read their responses and their name calling. You bet your ass I name call but only after I’ve been name called. So don’t go there with that bullshit either.

Kaseym

Banned
Some negative things you should know about beadlocks before purchasing:

Not street legal in CA. Most cops don't know the difference between Beadlocks and simulated beadlocks but if they do you might get a ticket or towed.

Most tire shops won't work on them, shops that do don't do it for cheap. I worked in tire shops for a few years & it took me 2 hours to mount the first one & about 1 hour for each one after I got in a rhythm.

So what is your opinion on the positives? I don’t live in California so I’m curious what benefit you would have out there?

Kaseym

Banned
And I believe they are illegal in Texas(where I live) but it’s Texas, they don’t give a flying fuck what wheels are on your vehicle.

Kaseym

Banned
The benefit of beadlocks are the same no matter where in the world you are... air them down lower with less risk of loosing a bead, or spinning the rim in the tire.

The OP specifically mentioned that he is in CA too so I figured I would share with him some disadvantages.

So it’s not a good idea to run them in Cali on the road? Weird how particular they are out west about bead locks.

ddays v2

You’re too much of a chicken shit to give out your name and now you’re over here on this post acting like a fucktard. What is it with you fucks? I’m guessing when daddy was spanking your ass when ya was a little fucktard he slipped a thumb in there every now and then. It probably messed you up in the head so now you get on the internet and try to bully people around because you think there’s no consequences. It’s gonna suck the day the internet catches up with your ass.

:idontknow: Where did I bully anyone? Unlike you, I hardly think of myself as a badass.

Why are you even here? All you do is antagonize everyone that disagrees with you and then act surprised when we all tell you to get fucked. You have issues sweetheart.

JTCO

Meme King
Anyone want to share their name?
Only ones I’m looking for are
Overlanderjl
JTCO
olram30
Calsgt
Cozdude
That clay clanton has been the only one to give out his real name and now we are buddies on Instagram. Come on guys I need some new friends.

My name is Hugh Jass. There, you happy? Fuck off now.

Kaseym

Banned
My name is Hugh Jass. There, you happy? Fuck off now.

I am thank you very much! I wonder if you teach your kids to act like you do and to talk down to people the same way you do? What’s the problem? Home life that bad for you? I bet you even kick the dog after being on here for too long. Smoke some weed and chill out every now and then. Do more wheeling and less shit talking on the internet.

Kaseym

Banned
Whats a traction bar? :thinking:

Here we go again. I don’t get why you act the way you do. The guy is asking a valid question and all you can do is open your cock sucker to try and talk down to someone. I wonder what your kids and wife/husband think about you? Or do they even know you get on here and act like a fucking 3 year old? Pretty sure you knew what my phone meant butt you are who you are and you have a problem with that cock sucker you call a mouth.

Kaseym

Banned
:idontknow: Where did I bully anyone? Unlike you, I hardly think of myself as a badass.

Why are you even here? All you do is antagonize everyone that disagrees with you and then act surprised when we all tell you to get fucked. You have issues sweetheart.

Oh what would you call it then? You can’t and won’t bully me but I read on here a lot. Your name is top 10 easily maybe even top 5.

JTCO

Meme King
I wonder if you teach your kids to act like you do and to talk down to people the same way you do?

I'm confused. Elaborate.

What’s the problem? Home life that bad for you? I bet you even kick the dog after being on here for too long.

Home life is great!!! And I don't have a dog.

Smoke some weed and chill out every now and then.

Surprisingly, I've never smoked the stuff.

Do more wheeling and less shit talking on the internet.

I am very blessed to live 10-20 minutes from tons of trails and spent most of the day on a trail today.

As far as shit talking, that would be you, not me :yup: