Synergy Control Arms

dixonk

Anyone using them? I like the maintenance free factor. Thinking about swapping out my EVO arms and going with the full Synergy setup from steering, control arms, and track bars. Interested to hear how they hold up and if they are squeaky or noisy.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I have the Synergy lower fronts on my JK.Zero issues or noise or maintenance.Also you know they are strong because i lost a front bolt on a washboard road and pogoed off the control arm with zero damage.Lifted the front end of the Jeep off the ground at speed and did not bend the control arm.Id say they are stout!

NFRs2000NYC

Wonder how they compare to EVOs....I was planning on running the 3.5" full enforcer with kings, and some convince me that EVO arms are as solid as it gets, and others say they are noisy. If I have to choose, I prefer extra beef, since noise wont strand you out on the trail, so if anyone has any insight (I realize Im asking about arms that arent even out yet) as to the strength of EVO vs everyone else, I'd love to hear it. From *looking* online, evo arms seem almost double the thickness of almost every arm out there.

dixonk

Wonder how they compare to EVOs....I was planning on running the 3.5" full enforcer with kings, and some convince me that EVO arms are as solid as it gets, and others say they are noisy. If I have to choose, I prefer extra beef, since noise wont strand you out on the trail, so if anyone has any insight (I realize Im asking about arms that arent even out yet) as to the strength of EVO vs everyone else, I'd love to hear it. From *looking* online, evo arms seem almost double the thickness of almost every arm out there.

They are huge that’s for sure. If you don’t mind the squeaks then I will have a full set of short arms for sale soon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The bushings are similar if not the same as what Rancho uses on their arms now and they're the real deal. Assuming they hold up long term, they will give Johnny Joints a run for their money. For sure, they're a newer and better solution than the Metalcloak joints.

dixonk

The bushings are similar if not the same as what Rancho uses on their arms now and they're the real deal. Assuming they hold up long term, they will give Johnny Joints a run for their money. For sure, they're a newer and better solution than the Metalcloak joints.

Agree. Matched durability and no need for regular maintenance is a win for me. I am absolutely burned out on greasing control arms.

dixonk

Just had discussion with buddy of mine. Think I may hold off on the Synergy arm setup. Gonna pull my EVOs give them a full service and change the fittings to low profile 90° fittings so I can grease easier.

Nicorumiz

How often do you grease them?
I have EVO, I can't really ear any squeaking... actually I do but always thought was coming from the springs...[emoji848]
Just had discussion with buddy of mine. Think I may hold off on the Synergy arm setup. Gonna pull my EVOs give them a full service and change the fittings to low profile 90° fittings so I can grease easier.