37s, what street pressure do YOU run?

Toycrusher

Just ordered some 37" KO2s. Not going to lift it but that's a discussion for another thread. Just curious if there's a consensus on appropriate pressure considering my JLUR isn't THAT heavy.

ddays v2

26psi on my 37x13.5x17 Coopers.

Best way to figure pressure for your vehicle is by doing the chalk test

Jdofmemi

I'm running 28 front and 26 rear.

26 chalks right, and I usually run about 2 psi higher in the front to counter the edge wear from cornering.

It works for me, your mileage may vary.

Deezus

As others have stated, 26-28. Anything more is just way too much.
let me ask you a question Eddie my buddy had the 2-in Mopar lift with the fox shocks and 37s(JLUR)and he could run it at 40 psi and it ran smooth as silk why is that is that because of the lift height or because of the shock setup or what?
Mine are 28-32(cold-hot)

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

DavidDJL69

The E rated tires are stiff to be sure. I run my Nitto Ridge Grapplers at 30. It seems that’s the best pressure for me. 37x13.50x17. If I wanted a softer ride I’d have to go away from the E rated tires and that’s not what I want to do.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Deezus

Softer tire also equals a quicker wear down too right?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DMF

They run lower PSI because it wears evenly. I use to run over 35PSI when i had Mickey Thompson tires and it wore in the middle.

Tanktitan

Put some chalk lines across the tread in 3 or 4 places on each tire and drive it for a short distance. If the edges have more chalk than the center, you are running with too much pressure. You will see that much over 30 is too much.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app