7” LED headlight adapters!

Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
We finally got a few of these in and were able to install a set on our JT, so I thought I post up some info on them. As you know we bought a Sport S Gladiator and so we’ve been plagued with the terrible incandescent headlights that come from the factory. I’ve always loved Trucklites on my JK so rather than splurge on the factory LED headlights, I did some digging on the internet and found these adapters made by JW Speaker. We installed a set yesterday on our Gladiator and now all is right with the world again! They’re made to work with the JW Speaker headlights (obviously) so a little bit of sanding was necessary on the Trucklites for everything to work correctly, but really it was minimal. For $200 a set it sure make the jump to LED a little easier to stomach, depending on WHICH brand LED headlight you go with. If you’re interested hit me up and I’ll see if I can make you deal on a set. It took me almost a month to get 3 sets in, and right now only one of those is left for purchase. Hopefully they’ll be more readily available now. I should note that Quadratec also makes an adapter but I don’t think it looks nearly as good. IMG_4774.jpgIMG_4762.jpgIMG_4761.jpgIMG_4765.jpg
Install is fairly easy and actually the worst part was having to loosen the winch so we could remove the grill lol.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. So why can't LED lights (oem or aftermarket) just plug into the factory location? We got a Sport as well (LED not an available option).

Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. So why can't LED lights (oem or aftermarket) just plug into the factory location? We got a Sport as well (LED not an available option).

The new headlights on the JL/JT are 9” and are no longer the same style that they’ve had for last 1,000 years. Now it’s a big plastic housing with a bulb in it. IMG_4775.JPGIMG_4776.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app