JT tail gate noise solved!!

Piginajeep

When I first picked up my JT I noticed a clunk in the tailgate when I shut it. Today I finally removed the access panels on the tailgate.

No luck on the guys 10 mm socket [emoji849]

IMG_4899.jpg

IMG_4898.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Jesus. Reminds me of some surgical mishaps that I've witnessed. The stuff that they leave inside of people. :crazyeyes:

I had a similar issue when my Craftsman tool box was delivered a couple of years ago. Found a real nice DeWalt cordless drill between the bottom drawer and the frame. Didn't do me any good. All I use is Milwaukee.

CalSgt

Piginajeep
JT tail gate noise solved!!

When I first picked up my JT I noticed a clunk in the tailgate when I shut it. Today I finally removed the access panels on the tailgate.

No luck on the guys 10 mm socket [emoji849]

That dude probably accused the last kid to walk through his area of borrowing tools & not putting them back... I've seen a few fistfights over shit like that.

Jesus. Reminds me of some surgical mishaps that I've witnessed. The stuff that they leave inside of people. :crazyeyes:

I had a similar issue when my Craftsman tool box was delivered a couple of years ago. Found a real nice DeWalt cordless drill between the bottom drawer and the frame. Didn't do me any good. All I use is Milwaukee.

Buddy of mine bought a small tool chest from home depot or lowes with a new dewalt 4" angle grinder inside... The lid was zip tied shut when he bought it.

I wondered if that is a way for employees to rip off the store...

JTCO

Meme King
Lol. I've seen so much of this in shops from previous mechanics but never on a brand new vehicle.