Help using my alignment sheets to fix steering.

Hey everyone,
Since adding a 2” spacer, 33” tires, and the control arms from the mopar 2” lift I still just can’t get my steering feeling as great as it did. Honestly, it was perfect after I had my steering box replaced & a dealer alignment. No wandering up to 80-85mph & hands off the dead centered steering wheel.

I did the tires first & everything still felt great. Then I did the spacer. It was still pretty good but wandered more above 60 so I added the arms figuring $70 to add caster was a good deal. I screwed up the alignment trying to do it myself so I went back to a shop. It was BAD, but they kind of got me sorted out. Below are my alignment sheets; the left is pre-lift & tires, the right is now. What should I do next? Toe out a bit? Should I replace both track bars for the thrust angle? Why is my rear camber so far off in both? Anything else?

As always thanks in advance & beers are on me if you’re in my neck of the woods.

Attachments

• 36A8B6CA-3161-43FC-8E6E-E72632475938.jpg
    36A8B6CA-3161-43FC-8E6E-E72632475938.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 76

JTCO

Meme King
Your alignment looks perfect. I wouldn't change a thing personally. Check to ensure bolts are all tight. What's your tire pressure at?

Thrust angle won't cause the symptom you're having, don't waste your money.

Rear camber is not adjustable. I'm guessing it's in gray to let the alignment tech know that it can't be messed with.

Your alignment looks perfect. I wouldn't change a thing personally. Check to ensure bolts are all tight. What's your tire pressure at?

Thrust angle won't cause the symptom you're having, don't waste your money.

Rear camber is not adjustable. I'm guessing it's in gray to let the alignment tech know that it can't be messed with.

Thanks bud! I went over almost every bolt today. I painted tag lines on em originally and put the torque wrench on a few to double check. I just rewatched Eddie’s track bar video and he casually mentions having a driver side bias in the rear setup? Maybe to fight against road crowning? Temps have been going up and down here lately so my tires can vary almost 5psi once warmed up. I had them at 28 and I’m trying to have them at 30-32 warm (tpi light pisses me off).

I did notice I have a bit of radial play in both the drag link and tie rod, but no side to side. I think I’m going to check the drag link and track bar angles to see if they’re still parallel. Maybe there’s a hair of bump steer and those crappy bushings are getting worn out and that’s what I’m feeling.

on the camber thing I just thought it was weird that each side is different and that it wasn’t an issue with the rack since 2 different shops measured it.

So I toed it in a bit after measuring the front & rear width, centered the steering wheel better, & set the warm pressure to 32psi & it’s so much better. Flew right up to 80-83mph & tracked pretty well on the highway. I think most of what I’m feeling is the KM3s.