JLU Black Hardtop for sale

tyler2786

Selling my stock black hard top off my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JLUR. It's in great shape with no scratches or chips. Comes with hard top panel bags.

Selling for $2000 OBO.

Local pick up in Hampton Roads VA, or may be able to meet within a reasonable distance.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my SM-G973U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

SouthCo

GLWS. I listed mine on another site for $1400 and got that within 2 weeks with no haggling. Prolly could have gotten more once it got a little colder...

JTCO

Meme King
With the JK model, tops were typically selling for 1200-1500 used. Honestly I think there's a little hype about the hardtop being warmer in the winter. We've used our soft top year round here in Colorado for 3 years with no complaints.

Napalm

With the JK model, tops were typically selling for 1200-1500 used. Honestly I think there's a little hype about the hardtop being warmer in the winter. We've used our soft top year round here in Colorado for 3 years with no complaints.

Agreed. On every single one of my Jeeps I’ve always ran trektops all winter and had no issues. Of course we don’t get as cold in Texas, but still.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app