Tflcar 900 mile JL wrangler review

The fast lane car reviewed a jlu Sahara from Arizona to Moab to Boulder Colorado. I wish it was a Rubicon, but it was still nice to see the new jeep in action.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure it's just me but that was painfully boring and difficult to watch. Good for them though on being the first to get something like this out.

JAGS

The only good thing about this video.... is when it was over. Lol. Man, that was a lot footage, for not too much excitement.

I will honestly though eddie, it made me excited for some Wayalife/JLwrangler road trips in our future. [emoji41][emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The only good thing about this video.... is when it was over. Lol. Man, that was a lot footage, for not too much excitement.

I will honestly though eddie, it made me excited for some Wayalife/JLwrangler road trips in our future. [emoji41][emoji106]

LOL!! Definitely looking forward to future trips in our JL's :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know, speaking of which, I think one of our first runs should be up Last Chance Canyon. That's one of the first places we took Moby back in the day and where we took Renny too. :crazyeyes:

TrailHunter

Fast Forwarding couldn't even help that one.... Their live Q&A on youtube had some cool close up shots though.... and the mileage results were interesting at 400 on a tank.... Looking forward to your write ups and videos Eddie & Cindy... :pop2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fast Forwarding couldn't even help that one.... Their live Q&A on youtube had some cool close up shots though.... and the mileage results were interesting at 400 on a tank.... Looking forward to your write ups and videos Eddie & Cindy... :pop2:

:cheesy: Glad I wasn't the only one having a hard time even with fast forwarding :crazyeyes:

Thanks and I really look forward to seeing you soon :cool:

Piginajeep

You know, speaking of which, I think one of our first runs should be up Last Chance Canyon. That's one of the first places we took Moby back in the day and where we took Renny too. :crazyeyes:

You better let me know !!

2012 JK8
1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

JAGS

That would be fun. The dealership noted about 8 weeks turn on my order. So maybe late Feb/March?

Check out this past beauty from last chance!

IMG_4014.JPG

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It wasn't that bad. While not my favorite by far, drone footage, and corny music gets old after awhile in most jeep videos.

You're never gonna please everyone when it comes to music and so I'm always forgiving of that. Drone footage is way over used and yeah, that totally gets old but neither are the problem in this video. Like you said, there's some decent info in it so it's got that going for it but, that's about it. Of course, that is just my opinion.

You're never gonna please everyone when it comes to music and so I'm always forgiving of that. Drone footage is way over used and yeah, that totally gets old but neither are the problem in this video. Like you said, there's some decent info in it so it's got that going for it but, that's about it. Of course, that is just my opinion.

I understand, and a healthy conversation, and difference of opinion can be good. I am jealous of the wheeling in the western United States though. I love my Appalachian mountains, but I need to get out west.