2019 Labor Day Deals on Tires and Wheels!

2Wheel-Lee

The Discount Tire "deals" are so convoluted with conditions, it's hard to see EXACTLY what the deal is. And over the last day, the website keeps changing, so it's hard to know what is current. Simpletire.com is so simple...

What is the price - with "deal" - for five 37-12.5R-17 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires?

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
The Discount Tire "deals" are so convoluted with conditions, it's hard to see EXACTLY what the deal is. And over the last day, the website keeps changing, so it's hard to know what is current. Simpletire.com is so simple...

What is the price - with "deal" - for five 37-12.5R-17 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires?

Thank you for your question. PM coming your way shortly.

dixonk

Never understood the idea behind a mail in rebate that shows up a few months later. Why not just knock 15% off of purchase price for instant gratification?

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
My wife and I purchased two sets of tires at our local DT this morning. Very satisfied with the price and the rebate.

Thank you for your continued support, doubletapdaddy!

Never understood the idea behind a mail in rebate that shows up a few months later. Why not just knock 15% off of purchase price for instant gratification?

A certain % of people will be too lazy to mail it in and they will make more $$.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

While rebate offers do require a couple extra steps after the purchase, we do our best to minimize any hassle factor by providing an online submission portal. Mail-in rebates typically arrive in the mail within 3 to 4 weeks.

Details: Submit Your Rebate Online | Discount Tire Rebate Promotions

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
-TTT-

Still on the fence?

The Labor Day Deals can be combined with the following Manufacturer Rebates for EVEN MORE savings!

bridgestone_70_August2019_300.jpg

Exp 9/9/19

continental_100_july2019_300.jpg

Exp 8/31/19

cooper_70_August2019_300.jpg

Exp 8/31/19

goodyear_100_April2019_300.jpg

Exp 9/30/19

yokohama_100_August2019_300.jpg

Exp 8/31/19

pirelli_70_August2019_300.jpg

Exp 9/13/19

2Wheel-Lee

Thank you Discount Tire for participating on this forum. I was pretty much set ordering my Nittos from another vendor, but thanks to you being here, you were able to clarify some of the ever-so-confusing Discount tire promotions (to me, anyway). Best of all, after all rebates considered, Discount Tire had the best price I could find - even with having to pay California sales tax through DT!

I spoke with Don over the phone on Friday night, and my tires were here within just a couple days after the holiday weekend.

Thanks again!

20190904_174557.jpg

Last edited:

TOPLESS

Thank you Discount Tire for participating on this forum. I was pretty much set ordering my Nittos from another vendor, but thanks to you being here, you were able to clarify some of the ever-so-confusing Discount tire promotions (to me, anyway). Best of all, after all rebates considered, Discount Tire had the best price I could find - even with having to pay California sales tax through DT!

I spoke with Don over the phone on Friday night, and my tires were here within just a couple days after the holiday weekend.

Thanks again!

View attachment 13376View attachment 13376

So excited you had to do a double pic! Lol. Awesome! Mounting them up this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
2Wheel-lee, thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. It was a blast talking to you the other day. Sounded like we have a lot in common.

I really like the color of your awesome Jeep. If you get a chance please let us know your thoughts on the tires when you get them dirty. Can't wait to to see your Jeep in action. :thumb: