Skyjacker 3.5’ to 4’ lift good or bad ?

Bmills

Skyjacker 3.5” to 4” lift good or bad ?

I just recently bought the skyjacker lift for my 2018 JL Rubicon and I also got the duel stabilizer shocks for the steering. If I want to run 40s with this what else if anything do I need ? I will be buying aftermarket wheels with the correct offset but do I need new upper and lower links for the front and rear , do I need to change the gear , and will I need to change the front shaft ? It will not be wheeled hard just some light to medium trails in my area. Thanks for all the help !

Last edited:
I just recently bought the skyjacker lift for my 2018 JL Rubicon and I also got the duel stabilizer shocks for the steering. If I want to run 40s with this what else if anything do I need ? I will be buying aftermarket wheels with the correct offset but do I need new upper and lower links for the front and rear , do I need to change the gear , and will I need to change the front shaft ? It will not be wheeled hard just some light to medium trails in my area. Thanks for all the help !

Are you going to install a ladder? 3.5-4ft lift is like BIGFOOT. 40's will look pretty funny