3x car seats (JL & JT)

mac214

So I ended up ordering the Gladiator but figured I’d check with this group on car seat configurations. I have a 6, 3, and 1 yo and looking for suggestions on what people are doing.

I imagine I will just need to find some of the more narrow seats on the market today.

I probably won’t have them all in that often but want to have an option on the weekends and for trips where we take the Gladiators.

Pics, brands, suggestions etc... would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dixonk

04-chrysler-town-and-country.jpg

Or

81f9u6krmIL._SY355_.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Here's our JK. Can't imagine it's much different than the JT. We have a 9, 7, and 5 year old and have had the JK for 3 years. We have run several other carseats other than what we have now based on the kids' ages. We've had no issues with any, but yes the narrower, the easier. These here are just cheap 20 dollar booster seats. Easy to move around when we take the other Jeep on trails too. My wife has all 3 kids in here nearly every day and two of them can buckle themselves.

IMG_20190823_174125_805.jpg

What color JT did you order?

mac214

Here's our JK. Can't imagine it's much different than the JT. We have a 9, 7, and 5 year old and have had the JK for 3 years. We have run several other carseats other than what we have now based on the kids' ages. We've had no issues with any, but yes the narrower, the easier. These here are just cheap 20 dollar booster seats. Easy to move around when we take the other Jeep on trails too. My wife has all 3 kids in here nearly every day and two of them can buckle themselves.

View attachment 13249

What color JT did you order?

Yea, probably not - not really too worried about it but would be good to have it narrowed down to some brands before the JT comes in.

The Britax we have has all the side bolster stuff and then the little one is still in the rear facing deal, with click in base. The 6yo is easy as the boosters are fairly narrow anyways.

I will go test fit some when it comes in but good to see some ideas. I have seen people run car seats in 911s so I am sure I will make it work just fine [emoji23]

We went with Firecracker Red on the JTR. I have a serial number now but it hasn’t started the build process yet.

Pasty

I got a Clek seat for my daughter - from what I read it's one of the narrowest convertible car seats on the market. It works incredibly well but it's really deep in the rear-facing position. I'm 6' and I had to put it behind the passenger seat or my knees would be in my chin.

mac214

I got a Clek seat for my daughter - from what I read it's one of the narrowest convertible car seats on the market. It works incredibly well but it's really deep in the rear-facing position. I'm 6' and I had to put it behind the passenger seat or my knees would be in my chin.

Awesome, thanks for that! Will check it out.

I have three Diono Radian seats in my Gladitaor. I’ve also had two Diono Radian seats and a Chico booster seat in there as well. I’m more comfortable with the safety of the three Dionos since the Chico was a backless booster.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app