Color match solution for wheels

cornhohleo

I recently received some bronze wheels. Long story short, one of them has a small chip on it that’s just barely noticeable and I can’t get it replaced due to wheel company not getting stock for at least 3 months. I called around for prices on repair and it’s just ridiculously priced, so I was going to try and get a paint code to just get a little touch up paint for the nick. Contacted wheel company and there’s no paint code because it’s custom paint from them. Are there any kind of shops or stores that can color match to get the closest color for me other than a wheel shop? RenderedImage.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
IDEAS :
*If it's just barely noticeable, don't worry about it.
*Keep the wheels and see if if you can get a partial refund.
*Find some nail polish or touch up paint from a large automotive store. Even if it's close, but not an exact match, you can probably get away with it.

Do you have a pic of the blemish?

cornhohleo

IDEAS :
*If it's just barely noticeable, don't worry about it.
*Keep the wheels and see if if you can get a partial refund.
*Find some nail polish or touch up paint from a large automotive store. Even if it's close, but not an exact match, you can probably get away with it.

Do you have a pic of the blemish?

I actually don’t right now, out of state at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Clear nail polish until you figure out a permanent solution. Truthfully, I looked and couldn't even see it.