Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Which of these budget boosts is better?

  1. #1
    Fresh Catch cornhohleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    45

    Which of these budget boosts is better?

    Trying to determine which budget boost Iíd like to go with. Itís going to be mainly for looks, and a limited and little offroad use, but nothing extreme at all. Iím trying to decide wether to to with a Rough Country 2.5 or a ReadyLift SST 2.5. Which would you go with and why? Gonna be running some 305/70/17 MTs with some bronze Venomrex VR-501 and I canít wait to get it a little higher up.

  2. #2
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,465
    Quote Originally Posted by cornhohleo View Post
    Trying to determine which budget boost Iíd like to go with. Itís going to be mainly for looks, and a limited and little offroad use, but nothing extreme at all. Iím trying to decide wether to to with a Rough Country 2.5 or a ReadyLift SST 2.5. Which would you go with and why? Gonna be running some 305/70/17 MTs with some bronze Venomrex VR-501 and I canít wait to get it a little higher up.
    Honestly, a budget boost is about affordability. Myself, I would go with the cheaper one since they both appear to have the same parts. Or even just look into Synergy spacers but you won't get 2.5 inches higher.

    https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-j...tegory_id=4980

    ddd.jpg

  3. #3
    Fresh Catch cornhohleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Honestly, a budget boost is about affordability. Myself, I would go with the cheaper one since they both appear to have the same parts. Or even just look into Synergy spacers but you won't get 2.5 inches higher.

    https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-j...tegory_id=4980

    ddd.jpg
    Thatís kinda what I was leaning towards. I guess I was just leaning towards which one was made of better quality.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #4
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,465
    Quote Originally Posted by cornhohleo View Post
    That’s kinda what I was leaning towards. I guess I was just leaning towards which one was made of better quality.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Honestly, the only budget boost spacer that I've seen fail was Teraflex. The other thing you may want to look into if you're running just a spacer is to make sure your sway bar links are long enough when your axle articulates.

  5. #5
    Fresh Catch cornhohleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Honestly, the only budget boost spacer that I've seen fail was Teraflex. The other thing you may want to look into if you're running just a spacer is to make sure your sway bar links are long enough when your axle articulates.
    That makes sense. Appreciate the input.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #6
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    376
    Or pm me I have 2 lifts for sale. Evo budget boost or Rancho 2"sport lift.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Fresh Catch cornhohleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
    Or pm me I have 2 lifts for sale. Evo budget boost or Rancho 2"sport lift.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    For the 2 door? I didnít see a 2 door kit from Rancho.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #8
    Supporting Advertiser
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Long Beach CA
    Posts
    161
    Soon for the 2 door.
    The 4 door system would sit higher than the stated height on a 2 door.



    Quote Originally Posted by cornhohleo View Post
    For the 2 door? I didn’t see a 2 door kit from Rancho.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Last edited by Rancho Shocks; 08-21-2019 at 11:51 AM.

  9. #9
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    376
    4dr kit is what I have but Rancho makes nice kits.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    376
    I have an Evo budget boost that I believe will work on 2 and 4 doors.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •