Hard top headliner opinions

ralphgb

Seems like there are oem as well as aftermarket headliners for the hard top. Does anyone have any first hand opinions on quality and suggestions on which brand is best? Thanks for your help.

I have the Hothead Headliners, including the sound deadening option. It's a bit more expensive than factory, but the quality is much better. It does actually work to keep my black JL cooler when parked out in the summer heat, and it definitely is keeping the noise down, too.

Here's a comparison video from Hothead:

CGRDT

Just installed Hot Heads with Sound Assassin strips last Friday night. Went to Palm Springs on Saturday in the desert heat and it definitely made a difference. Sound strips - it was quieter. My wife noticed the difference and she hates my Jeep. I think it was worth the extra dough for them. $35 more I think for them. Not terrible. Today back at work it sat in 100 degree heat all afternoon. Didn’t feel the heat pouring down on my head like before. Feel like it was worth it in the end. They do offer a discount for first responders/military/vets.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jeeeep

HotHeads :thumb:

Have them installed on both my JK's and the JL.

In this Texas heat they make a difference