Wheeler Lake Meet Up 08/17/19

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Several of us met up to hit the Wheeler Lake trail yesterday. Although I was the only JL, it's still enough to qualify for JLWrangler. I hope that you enjoy the footage below.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Whoever the dude in the anvil four door is needs to learn to stay inside his Jeep. He’s gonna die if something goes wrong. Not to mention, how does he see the rest of the trail if he is only looking at the driver front tire?

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

JTCO

Meme King
Thanks for putting that together. Fun day. Can't believe some jackass brought a station wagon on that trail. I was hoping someone got some shots of that red JL that joined us. I told them about both forums. Hopefully they'll join us for some more runs, nice people.

MrGiant

Great spot! That trail really looks like a lot of fun to wheel, nice footage.
I like seeing jeeps use their articulation instead of getting stuck in 3 feet of mud

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

JTCO

Meme King
Looks like a great trip. You guys have inspired a few of us to hit this up next weekend. Headed up there on Sunday. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my moto x4 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Enjoy and take lots of pictures. Don't be afraid to use a spotter, there are definitely some spots that could result in body damage if the right line isn't taken. And watch out for ninja rocks, they're sneaky.