StormBreaker Build

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the info man!

No sweat. I used to love detailing the sports cars and muscle cars that my wife and/or I used to own. In fact, I don't even mind washing and waxing my wife's Subaru. But I can't stand detailing the Jeep. I only just vacuumed and wiped down the interior for the very first time about a week ago.

WiscoHR

What do you guys do for car washing? Since putting on the winch and bumpers, I don’t go through the drive through ones. I just pay for 10mins and wash it myself, curious as to what you guys with modded Jeeps do? Any of you guys running your own compressor washing set up?

During summer I usually hand wash it with the pressure washer at home every other week. During winter I use the gas station car washes. I use the no touch ones. But have to find one that works, been to a few that the spray arm hits the spare tire and shuts it down.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

IMG_1422.jpg

I use this Velcro loop 2” at work and it doesn’t stick to anything. Thought of using E6000 adhesive, this is the finished product now I gotta let it cure for 24hrs. Hopefully it works and sticks to put on patches and pull them off without the Velcro coming off.

Been having this clunking noise in the front diff when accelerating or decelerating, also when I’m turning, all of it happens usually below 15mph. Checked the fluid, was good. Just normal backlash? I have a video of it but I don’t know for the life of me how to post it.

MrGiant

I dont think its usual....never noticed this in any Jeep, neither in 4lo or 4hi.
Maybe not the diff but a U joint?

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

I dont think its usual....never noticed this in any Jeep, neither in 4lo or 4hi.
Maybe not the diff but a U joint?

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

At first I thought it was but I got under and turned the driveshaft, and it does it as soon as I turn it then it’ll stop as long as I keep turning it, I’ll stop it and turn it the opposite way and it’ll do it again then the same thing. It’s for sure coming from the front diff, unless my hearing is fooling me. At normal driving speed I don’t here a thing, it also picks and chooses when it wants to go it.