StormBreaker Build

IMG_1011.jpg

A little maintenance this morning, tire rotation and greased the JJs.

IMG_1013.jpg

Am I going to have to be a droop to get to this zerk fitting or just unbolt it? Couldn’t get to it using my floor jack or on level ground. This is in the front LCAs

CalSgt

Am I going to have to be a droop to get to this zerk fitting or just unbolt it? Couldn’t get to it using my floor jack or on level ground. This is in the front LCAs

I was able to change out to 90 degree zerks without unbolting the LCA's, pointed them at an angle i can get the grease gun on...

Got in the new rear camera today to see if it’ll fix my intermittent radio issues as that sounds to be the fix on this forum and other I’ve seen. Very quick install as I have a rear camera and third brake light relocation kit.

IMG_1283.jpg

New one on the left, looks the same but it’s supposed to be the newest model available.

IMG_1285.jpg

Just two 11mm bolts to pull off the bottom bracket, then unscrewing three hex bolts that hold the camera in the bracket. Really hoping this does the trick as this is the only problem that I have with my Jeep, other than that this vehicle has been nothing but amazing.

Of course after installing my rear camera it’s nothing but amazing weather, definitely looking forward to it. But in the case of trying to test it in cold weather, I’m a have to wait for a random snow storm. Or may have to wake up really early on a cold morning to see how it does then. Will keep you guys posted.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Of course after installing my rear camera it’s nothing but amazing weather, definitely looking forward to it. But in the case of trying to test it in cold weather, I’m a have to wait for a random snow storm. Or may have to wake up really early on a cold morning to see how it does then. Will keep you guys posted.

We were poking around by Bull Park/Eagle Rock/Saran Wrap two or three days ago and ended up in a mini snow storm.

What do you guys do for car washing? Since putting on the winch and bumpers, I don’t go through the drive through ones. I just pay for 10mins and wash it myself, curious as to what you guys with modded Jeeps do? Any of you guys running your own compressor washing set up?

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I high pressure at the helpie selfie in Monument. I've got a pressure washer at home, but the amount of stuff I bring home on the Jeep leaves a huge mess in the driveway and turns to concrete in the expansion joints. I wash and wax by hand maybe once or twice a year.