Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: LOD signature series rock sliders

  1. #1
    Been Around the Block benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    476

    LOD signature series rock sliders

    Anyone out there have a set they are looking to part ways with? Looking to add a set to my JL, wife needs a step and waiting 3 more weeks for the EVO ones might be to long lol. May buy new if needed or wait the 3 more weeks. Figured I'd check and see here first incase there was a good deal.

    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #2
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    4,276
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Anyone out there have a set they are looking to part ways with? Looking to add a set to my JL, wife needs a step and waiting 3 more weeks for the EVO ones might be to long lol. May buy new if needed or wait the 3 more weeks. Figured I'd check and see here first incase there was a good deal.

    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    three weeks


    2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  3. #3
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    three weeks


    2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    September 9th


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #4
    Been Around the Block benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    three weeks


    2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    Thought you'd like that..
    Quote Originally Posted by ttfhell View Post
    September 9th


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    God I hope so..

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    4,276
    Quote Originally Posted by ttfhell View Post
    September 9th


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    🤣 for you. Maybe


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •