Crested Butte Trails

JTCO

Meme King
You guys are really doing a good job of talking me into doing this trail...

Sent from my moto x4 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Don't be a pussy. Drink a few beers the night before, set your mind to full throttle, put on your "confidence" suit the next morning and get it done. But don't go alone. Make sure someone just as crazy goes with you to make sure you both get out of there. And bring extra food and water and an inflatable doll. You'll be fine.

ttfhell

Don't be a pussy. Drink a few beers the night before, set your mind to full throttle, put on your "confidence" suit the next morning and get it done. But don't go alone. Make sure someone just as crazy goes with you to make sure you both get out of there. And bring extra food and water and an inflatable doll. You'll be fine.

This should be a sticky for any trail or life choice.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug

This should be a sticky for any trail or life choice.

If it wasn't for late-night parties and alcohol, most of us wouldn't be here in the first place.

HiCenterd

I was about to pack my Leisure Suit Larry pajamas instead of my confidence suit but now you got me second guessing myself. I only have room for one... Damn decisions.

Onlyone

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

JTCO

Meme King
Heading to Crested Butte on Thursday for a long weekend with some friends. Two of us are looking to get our jeeps dirty while we're there. Anyone have a good recommendations? It's not an area that I've spent a decent amount of time in. Sad to say that I'm in the smaller of the two Jeeps with the stock JLUR on 315's and my buddy is in a JKU on 37's, no lockers though. We did Tin Cup pass with a large group last weekend but we were both a little bored. Looking for something that we can play around on a little more. Any ideas are much appreciated, thanks!

So what did you guys decide? Chinaman?

HiCenterd

Just got back. Two wheels took precedence over four. We did get a chance to go over to Devil's Punch Bowl but the trip was cut short when our dog slipped into the top of the falls. Fortunately we caught her after only going over one water fall. Scary shit. Still can't believe it happened. Beautiful spot that we will certainly be going back to (probably without the dogs). It was pretty amazing to be camping in an avalanche swath. Not to mention we didn't need a cooler for the beer... Appreciate all the input for next time!IMG_20190815_183101274_HDR.jpegIMG_20190815_182343255_HDR.jpegIMG_20190817_134034889_HDR.jpegIMG_20190815_182826073_HDR.jpegIMG_20190817_161202737_HDR.jpegIMG_20190817_152237728_HDR.jpeg

JTCO

Meme King
That place looks sweet. Glad you were able to find that. And glad your dog ended up being ok.