Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crested Butte Trails

You guys are really doing a good job of talking me into doing this trail...

Sent from my moto x4 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by HiCenterd View Post
    You guys are really doing a good job of talking me into doing this trail...

Don't be a pussy. Drink a few beers the night before, set your mind to full throttle, put on your "confidence" suit the next morning and get it done. But don't go alone. Make sure someone just as crazy goes with you to make sure you both get out of there. And bring extra food and water and an inflatable doll. You'll be fine.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Don't be a pussy. Drink a few beers the night before, set your mind to full throttle, put on your "confidence" suit the next morning and get it done. But don't go alone. Make sure someone just as crazy goes with you to make sure you both get out of there. And bring extra food and water and an inflatable doll. You'll be fine.
    This should be a sticky for any trail or life choice.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by ttfhell View Post
    This should be a sticky for any trail or life choice.

If it wasn't for late-night parties and alcohol, most of us wouldn't be here in the first place.

I was about to pack my Leisure Suit Larry pajamas instead of my confidence suit but now you got me second guessing myself. I only have room for one... Damn decisions.

2018 JLUR SOLD
    2018 Ram Power Wagon on 37ís
    2019 Bikini JLR Turbo 2 Door on 37ís Mopar lift

Quote Originally Posted by HiCenterd View Post
    Heading to Crested Butte on Thursday for a long weekend with some friends. Two of us are looking to get our jeeps dirty while we're there. Anyone have a good recommendations? It's not an area that I've spent a decent amount of time in. Sad to say that I'm in the smaller of the two Jeeps with the stock JLUR on 315's and my buddy is in a JKU on 37's, no lockers though. We did Tin Cup pass with a large group last weekend but we were both a little bored. Looking for something that we can play around on a little more. Any ideas are much appreciated, thanks!
    So what did you guys decide? Chinaman?
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123