Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : LINE-X the bed of our GLADIATOR - SEE HOW IT'S DONE

VIDEO : LINE-X the bed of our GLADIATOR - SEE HOW IT'S DONE

So, one of the things we wanted on our Jeep JT Gladiator Rubicon from the factory and would have gotten had we been willing to wait for the Launch Edition that we originally ordered, is a bedlined bed. This is of course because we do plan on using our Gladiator as the pickup truck that it is. And, while I have bedlined a few Jeep tubs in the past and been happy with the results, Cindy and I decided that for our Gladiator, we wanted to have something a bit more professionally done. Needless to say, that's why we went to Line-X and in this short video, you'll get a close up look at what it takes to get their bedliner and Premium Top Coat, sprayed into a bed of a Jeep Gladiator truck. We hope you enjoy and find the information to be useful.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Cool video, thanks! That premium coat looks great.
    LOL, loved that joker in the hot rod revving up in the background at the beginning.
    2014 JKU Money Pit on 37's
    2019 JLUR on 35's (so far)

Looks great. One of the first things I'm going to do. Kind of surprised they didn't pull the plastic trim up top, but looks great regardless. Really clean work.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by ddays v2 View Post
    Cool video, thanks! That premium coat looks great.
    LOL, loved that joker in the hot rod revving up in the background at the beginning.
    LOL! Hot August Nights was going on. It's a big classic car event and there were some mighty fine rides all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Looks great. One of the first things I'm going to do. Kind of surprised they didn't pull the plastic trim up top, but looks great regardless. Really clean work.
    I was kind of surprised as well but it still came out great.

Been Around the Block LauraRose's Avatar
    Wow, they did an awesome job on the bed liner!!

Creative beginning - who was the guy who opened the tailgate to reveal the "precious cargo"?!

Just kidding, I watched it a few times & realized that it was you and your twin brother - you can't fool me Eddie!!
    1990 YJ
    2018 JL

Quote Originally Posted by LauraRose View Post
    Wow, they did an awesome job on the bed liner!!

Creative beginning - who was the guy who opened the tailgate to reveal the "precious cargo"?!

Just kidding, I watched it a few times & realized that it was you and your twin brother - you can't fool me Eddie!!
    Happy to hear you could enjoy some of the silly things we do

Caught the Bug StormBreakerTheJL's Avatar
    Awesome video🤙🏽that Premium coat put the cherry on top, looked amazing at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Looks great!

I was hoping for a little more skin though.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Fresh Catch
    Looks great! I commented on the video, but it won’t hurt for others to be informed of this minor issue.

If you’re going to have you bed LineX’d.... make sure to ask the tech applying the product to also spray the bottom of the tailgate and the vertical are just below the bed down to the bumper. For lack of a better description, I call it the “tailgate jamb”... just like the door jamb anywhere else. My LineX dealer called it a “Contractors Cut”.

After having my F150 LineX’d, I rolled a dolly into the bed and the smaller wheel dropped into the “tailgate jamb”. The result was a heavily scratched body and tailgate. I returned to the shop where the LineX was applied to inquire about having this area coated..... and that’s when they informed me of the Contractor Cut.

It’s only pennies worth of product and no more labor time to tape off the extra area, but it should be an automatic when lining the bed.

PS, I thought the premium top coat was a lifetime coating? Your LineX rep stated it’s only good for 5 years??

Been Around the Block LauraRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Looks great!

I was hoping for a little more skin though.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    You're not alone!! lol!

Laura Rose from PA
    1990 YJ
    2018 JL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast