EVO weld on RockSliders

ddays v2

I didn't think I'd ever want these for my JL but wheeling this past weekend and smacking the shit out of the EVO sliders on a tree in my JK reinforced the value of them. These things are bulletproof and can potentially save the whole side of your Jeep, even in a lower speed car wreck. People worried about welding these on your frame and then trading in eventually shouldn't - just cut them off. :idontknow:

i'm buying a set as soon as they're available.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I didn't think I'd ever want these for my JL but wheeling this past weekend and smacking the shit out of the EVO sliders on a tree in my JK reinforced the value of them. These things are bulletproof and can potentially save the whole side of your Jeep, even in a lower speed car wreck. People worried about welding these on your frame and then trading in eventually shouldn't - just cut them off. :idontknow:

Or just leave them on. Kind of useless once cut off unless you know how to fab.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King

Exactly. After MonstrousMac got t-boned at 45mph and these Evo sliders took the direct hit, and he had no body nor frame damage....I made a mental note. Pretty impressive shit.

F503204A-0C12-44DE-BE2F-4F6F27CEAFC6.jpeg

466C6CB5-7909-4EA1-BC86-24E03F317D8E.jpg

36AE0F92-2B32-404A-8897-FFF16A36E1B9.jpg