Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BUST - Part 4 : The California Emigrant Trail / I Have Seen the Elephant

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Great end to a really awesome series! (End would have been better if not for the roll over)
    Thank you. Would have been nice if the trip wasn't a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Really enjoyed the entire series, some really cool scenery in episode 4. Thank you for sharing as always!
    Really happy to hear you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by frenchjk View Post
    Really enjoyed the whole series!!! Great video hope the guys in the Rollover are OK
    Thanks. Ken was hurt bad but recovered well.

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post

If you watch our other episodes, you will see that this Jeep was a part of our group.
    I thought it was, glad to see that Ken recovered well.

Fresh Catch
    Thanks Eddie for putting this video together, it was enjoyable. My family emigrated many generations ago, and I have always wondered what route they took. Your video really puts it into perspective the hardships and trials people went through to try to find a better life.
    Patrick
    '99 TJ
    '18 Mojito JLUR

Thanks again for outstanding videos and for letting us ďtag alongĒ on your epic adventure. Iím so impressed with the way Cindy and you video and edit and insert music that fits the various moods of the scenes perfectly. I could only dream of having your music catalogue! Mainly, Iím happy that the gentleman in the rollover is doing well. Iím sure it was a huge comfort having friends at his side during that frightening time. Thanks again for another fantastic journey.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by tjeeper View Post
    Thanks Eddie for putting this video together, it was enjoyable. My family emigrated many generations ago, and I have always wondered what route they took. Your video really puts it into perspective the hardships and trials people went through to try to find a better life.
    That is so awesome

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDJL69 View Post
    Thanks again for outstanding videos and for letting us ďtag alongĒ on your epic adventure. Iím so impressed with the way Cindy and you video and edit and insert music that fits the various moods of the scenes perfectly. I could only dream of having your music catalogue! Mainly, Iím happy that the gentleman in the rollover is doing well. Iím sure it was a huge comfort having friends at his side during that frightening time. Thanks again for another fantastic journey.
    So glad that you enjoyed tagging along with us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12