WOW! Best sway bar disconnects ever!

Totally just saw the JKS sway bar disconnects advertised with these amazing features on a popular web site:

Dramatically increases suspension travel and improves off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps

Costs far less[FONT=Roboto, sans-serif] than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
[/FONT]
AND YOU ONLY HAVE TO CUT OFF ONE TAB ON THE AXLE TO INSTALL THEM?!?!?! These things are amazing!

whiteguymeme.jpg

:idontknow:

https://jksmfg.com/i-24048403-quicker-disconnect-fits-0-2-0-lift.html?ref=brand:74879

View attachment 12751

I have a set of JKS disconnects on my Jeep and love them. But there's nothing comparable about them to lift kits or lockers.

Yeah I seen it after I checked again. That's my fault. My eyes aren't what they used to be looking at a cell phone lol. Did you see the ones that are basically internally coilsprung ends links? Are the point of those to have slightly better articulation when connected? I run the quicker disconnects too.

JTCO

Meme King
Yeah I seen it after I checked again. That's my fault. My eyes aren't what they used to be looking at a cell phone lol. Did you see the ones that are basically internally coilsprung ends links? Are the point of those to have slightly better articulation when connected? I run the quicker disconnects too.

All good. No worries.

As far as the coilsprung end links, I have no idea. If they're anything like what they released a few years ago, I didn't really see spending the extra money. I can't remember for sure, been a few years.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi